RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello.

Rep:
Level 88
I have been an RPGXP tinkerer for a while, and I have quite a bit of expreience in thaat field. Having recently revived my obsession with the program, I decided to join a forum, so that I could actively express my fanaticness over this nifty program. (Yes, my brain is mangled right now; I keep writing 1770's English, while slipping in the odd extremely modern word.)

... *tries to get himself together*

So, I hope I can contribute to this community! Hello, everyone!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Welcome to the forums. You have a unique name.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Hey! Welcome to the forums! As you already know a little bit about the rmxp maybe you want to expand you knwoledge in the tutorials or scripts section. Or maybe push your brain to the extremes in the Intellegent debate forum  ::) lol

Take care,
Darico

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Hi! N' Welcome. I got such a warm welcome, I might as well as spread the love!

Snailer <3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
.... hi..?

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

I do think I'll start experimenting with the coding and try and make some good features with RMXP. Look forward to some contribution in the future; for example, I have a game in its first stages, Conspiracies, that I could post here.

Regarding my username, it roughly translates to Dragonfire in a language I created for one of my writing works, if you were wondering.

Rep:
Level 96
I wasn't really wondering, I was just commenting out of boredom.

I'm really bored right now.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Yeh she gets that way that time of the month.

So, your own language? Interesting...

Rep:
Level 96

Be quiet, whore. Stop ruining the nice new person's thread.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Be quiet, whore. Stop ruining the nice new person's thread.
  :lol:. We are all crazy here. Either that or Bi.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
we can be crazy, you can be Bi lol
jk

Welcome to the Forums Sera/Pyro, have a good time.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Serapyro...ok, your new name is Seran-wrap. Welcome wrappy!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Watch out for that Boe guy, he's a freak!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<3
Rep:
Level 90
LOL, tinkering, what an awesome word, I can't believe I haven't noticed until now.. . Welcome to http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11814.0.html, hope you have a nice time.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hey dude. So I hear you're into philosophy. Well, you might want to check this article out.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Why does this say your birthday is '96, but in your profile, your age is 12?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Leave him alone. He ages fast.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'm watching you  :police:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Did I hear invented language?
Is it just English with different words or did you actually put some imagination in it? I too dabble in conlanging, I'd like to hear more of your language.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.