RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Prince of Persia style game

Rep:
Level 88
Hello everyone,
I was wondering whether it is possible to make a Prince of Persia style game? eg. Jumping, grabbing etc. If so, would anyone be willing to help me? If they are, I will post a topic in the recruitment section about this. I'm thinking about this game while I wait for recruits for Eternal Cries.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Erm....no

Nice n simple

Unless Blizzard would want to come up with a huge script loads of common events and what not for it. You'd need a whole new sprite set...basically...you need something 3D...and RMXP just can't give it to you.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
What about if it was like a Story of Thor type thing? I could work a Prince of Persia style game from that type of game. It would probably be an advanced ABS I presume.

Rep:
Level 88
I have no idea...you could perhaps do the battle thing, but, not the jumping and what not...you'd need a lot more layers and what not.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
Okay thanks, I suppose I better try finding more recruits for Eternal Cries then. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
hm...*goes and looks*
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.