RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do you measure intelligence

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
[whisper]The part after "I'm just the messenger" was on topic and not directed at you[/whisper]  ;)
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You know, the reason everyone is perceiving you as an ass is not because we are trying to force our opinions on you. We are sharing our own, and we are able to better back them up. On top of that, you don't want to hear it. For instance, when we pointed out the ignorance, (and IMPOSSIBILITY of alchemy) you simply stated that we did not know what alchemy was. Work on your own flaws before counting someone else's.

Rep:
Level 88
Arrow-1, I don't know what you consider backing things up to be, but no one backed anything up when claiming alchemy is invalid.

Rep:
Level 96
Ok, how about the process of an Alchemic transformation has never been completed succesfully. Care to say otherwise?

Rep:
Level 88
Despite popular belief, alchemy isn't centered around turning lead into gold.

Alchemy is metallurgy, chemistry, astrology, astronomy, mathematics, medicine, mineralogy, physics, philosophy, mysticism, semiotics and art all in one.
Penicillin is proof enough of it's validity.

Now stop going off-topic.

Rep:
Level 96
Alchemy is NOT metallurgy, chemistry, astrology, astronomy, mathematics, medicine, mineralogy, physics, philosophy, mysticism, semiotics or art.

Metallurgy, chemistry, astrology, astronomy, mathematics, medicine, mineralogy, physics, philosophy, mysticism, semiotics and art are
metallurgy, chemistry, astrology, astronomy, mathematics, medicine, mineralogy, physics, philosophy, mysticism, semiotics and art, respectively.

And you honestly don't have room to talk.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, I'm the idiot because I have ideas of my own and am not just agreeing with mr. and mrs. popularity here..

Fine then saucy, tell me what you believe alchemy is all about.

Okay, first of all, youre an idiot because after been proving wrong, you did what mental and blaze did, DID NOT ACCEPT IT.
Youre own ideas suck, we're trying to tell you to improve but nooo you wanna be a idiot all my life!

Irritating ppl since 1989? Stfu now, you've done enough.

ALSO Alchemy is about understanding things( well you need brains for alchemy) which you lack.

Im not saying that you suck, this is just a more aggresive way for saying that when someone tries to help you, LISTEN TO HIM/HER AND DONT FIGHT BACK.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Get a dictionary arrow-1.

Quote from: nightwolf
ALSO Alchemy is about understanding things( well you need brains for alchemy) which you lack.

Oh no, now you've hurt my feelings. :'( Take it back...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well sorry if I'm stupider than you, but I'm proud of my IQ because I didn't get it under 100!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Hey hey, no libel defamation here please, this is an intelligent thread and I'd prefer it if people talked about the subject.

Besides in regard to Winged...

IQ doesn't measure intelligence, it measures only general knowledge, memory, and perception of patterns. Just because you aren't good at the way they are set out does not mean that you aren't extremely intelligent in other areas such as Art, and Music.

After all, some of the worlds greatest thinkers suffer from Autism, and some of those hardly ever have an IQ of above a 100. Yet they can play two piano's simulataneously at grade 8 level.

Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think of IQ as intelligence in general areas, not as the full potential of ones mind so thanks for the explanation to try and "cheer me up" and explain a bit more, but I'm 100% aware IQ doesn't determine the human brain's knowledge.  ;D

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Intelligence can get developed during the years. It's not fixed or something like that. It's the power of perception and recognizing patterns IMHO.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Get a dictionary arrow-1.

Quote from: nightwolf

Oh no, now you've hurt my feelings. :'( Take it back...

Now i get your plan, you're a pretty intelligent guy man, you want to lure us out of topic into flaming you or something? You know what? You're not pissing me, i enjoy aall this, but dont take part, so yet again we end with my world famour quote- YOU SUCK.

IQ, specially the net one, is just a way to spent our tinmme and entertain ourselves, those questions are like damn easy(even though some of us cant solve all) but theyre easy if we actually had time to do it you know.

IM EINSTIEN!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
So you're dyslexic then? Does that mean he was less intelligent though? Maybe we could measure intelligence pessimistically...by how many disabilities and incapabilities they have.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If you cant even understand a smal simple joke, then you seriously need help.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm trying to get back on topic, silly jokes like that...take them to the spam forum.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I was just stating that i had some what a good point, mr. Short temper.

Why do all of you get angry SOOO fast?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Right before a mod does it...

End of topic.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.