RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
el mapo

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
i made a map for my game and i just want to see what people think..its not completely done right now, and yes its suppose to have a lil cartoonish look

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
wow. this is pretty cool. i can't wait to see the complete map. :^^:

yay!! but i still have to make another one, my world map is like two, if you know what i mean, as you can tell thats like the eastern side i have to make the western.

Guess who's back
what, no northern and southern? :^^:

silly you..think of it like the eastern and western hemisphere  :D

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
of course you could always have a central area, or "mainland", although I liked how in chrono chross you couldn't get to the mainland to the north-west (currents were too strong)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

even if my thing says advanced rpg maker..ive had this since the begining of august so im still learning lots of new things and stuff, so i dont  know if i could do that, but then again i havent played chrono, how sad, maybe i can find a rom for it!..there is something id like to know..*runs off to tutorial section*

Guess who's back
:^^: so did you finish the western part yet?

nah im still creating it, i havent even finished the part of the game on the eastern anyways.

Guess who's back
good.
anyway, do you have your plot yet?

mostly, im still working on a few things as this is my weaker point..

Guess who's back
Is the plot cartoonish too?

no i just like that map looking a little cartoony better (it also seems to give it more of a map look too), though if i played around a lot it could look more professional, but my photoshop is sorta outdated i guess

Guess who's back
Hmm... Just wondering how is progress now... Huh?

err homecoming has been coming up and its been hectic with this one girl and add school work ive just been doing bug fixes

Rep:
Level 91
hey you suck!

HEY YOU ROCK!

sorry, multi personallities :roll:

lol, wtvr.

i chose "lookin' good" :P

Guess who's back
michael, stop this michael-splitted-personality-ism please! It rocks!