RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question for RPG Maker 2003

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Current Project: Evil Force RPG
How do you make the player attack a sertain monster when the player steps on a position? ???

-Redbone-

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
can you be more specific? Like do you mean run up to the monster and attack? If so, you need to go to the item tab, pick the weapon that person is using then you'll see a black box with the word "Animation" over it. Then hit the "Set" button. On this menu at the top left-ish area you can pick wether the player: Steps foward to attack, Jumps foward, no movement, or runs up to the monster to attack.

If that isn't what you ment then I don't know what you mean by "attack a sertain monster when the player steps on a position".

I mean: The character steps on a certain tile and then a monster will attack you. How do you do this?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I am guessing you want an action battle system.
like in hack and slash games?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

You can just do call battle. I've forgotten where it is... Just search for something along those lines. And switch the event to on player touch.

Rep:
Level 88
If you mean to step onto a tile and then a monster attacks, make an event where "upon collision" there will be an enemy encounter.(3rd page)
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

If you mean to step onto a tile and then a monster attacks, make an event where "upon collision" there will be an enemy encounter.(3rd page)

Ya, that's what I need. Is this what your talking about:

If it is, I don't really get how to use it. (I'm a real Newbie)

Yea that's fine, then when you walk into that event it will start that battle. :D