RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Preface On Intelligent Debate

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I make this thread in hopes that it gets stickied, and in hopes that it cleanses the vat of stupidity this particular forum has turned into. There have been several new members posting here, and primarily here, that clearly do not know what this forum is truly all about. Simply because the name of the forum is Intelligent Debate doesn't mean each and every thread has to be about religion, or the war on drugs, or the war in Iraq, or any of that shit. The point of this forum is for someone to make a thread in which they do not want spam. There have been a couple people making tons of threads that have already been made, simply because they haven't discussed the topic here yet. You know who you are. You do not need to make these threads. You do not look any more intelligent making said threads. Sure, if you'd like to discuss these topics, and have a strong valid argument or inquiry, and are not making the threads because talking about it makes you feel intellectual, then make the damn threads. But check first to see if it's already been made, so that this forum doesn't become a shit hole again.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*starts a slow clap*

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
*continues clapping and becomes louder*

rep++

Also many threads could have been posted in General chat instead of here. They are not "intellectual" enough IMO. *moves one topic to show he means it*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Like anyone will actually notice this. They tend to ignore stickies.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeh I know I didn't notice it...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If only there was a way to display that message everytime someone started a topic here...

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Being able to spell should also be a prerequisite for posting here.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
This was posted yesterday?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Well said. And thats a great idea, Djangonator.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
yes, i think that people generally like to spam anywhere as a resort to being funny, but anyways, i think that the posts could be deleted, or the thread can move to general chat after a slow decline in intelligent debate-ness

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Well, good. Now topics cannot be posted here (or at least they shouldn't be able to, I think Silver's taken care of that already).

Post topics in General Chat, and if it needs to, it will be moved here.
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I like this idea.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You should thank Zypher then. <3
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
same, even tough I don't visit the intelligent database, I see some stupid topics/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well how it was, Post could get moved out of Intelligent debate.

I guess its a promotion rather than a demotion, this new way... But is Gilgamesh still bale to move them from Intelligent debate back to General debate... I could see a Tennis like match happening...LOL

And what is considered intelligent by one person could be viewed as Morronic to another...

I guess with you and Silverline on the Job though and Gilgamesh look after the area it should be cool...

Boldness of the Apostles - is a bit on the Shite side... Only cuz I just posted in it though... If they are going Bald they should just wear hats... End of...LOL
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 12:50:07 AM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Good idea, AS LONG AS SOME OF YOU AREN'T BIASED TOWARDS ASS-HOLES! :police:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I forgive you zypher, you gave a kool idea.!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
This was a good decision.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Heh, I can still post topic's here. ;D

Well, good. Now topics cannot be posted here (or at least they shouldn't be able to, I think Silver's taken care of that already).

Post topics in General Chat, and if it needs to, it will be moved here.

<3
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
This is awful. I want the right to post new threads in here, dammit!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
This is awful. I want the right to post new threads in here, dammit!
Second. I know you mods are petty and wouldn't move my post!

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
that's quite true...however...someone like JH, will more often post rubbish...

It's an excellent idea. Well done Zypher
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
that's quite true...however...someone like JH, will more often post rubbish...

It's an excellent idea. Well done Zypher
He has posted many good topics ( I think ) if not, he debates well.

The problem: Mods having to move bad post out of the intelligent debate section.

Solution: Post them some were else so the Mods can move them back in.

There is no difference in moving bad posts out or moving good ones in. It just SOUNDS like a solution.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
That's what they are doing...more or less.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
It just SOUNDS like a solution.

+rep, doesn't matter either way.