RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kazekem: The Wind Blade

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
TWO THINGS THAT ARE REALLY REALLY GOOD!

1. Got all my sidequests :D

2. Got SCREENSHOTS!

http://angelfire.com/rpg2/supaiku/kazekems.html

I now need to make all the skills & items and then I can start making my game :D

Hmm... I haven't started making my game, but I got screenshots for it?

I just made random cool maps & put them somewhere. hehehe.. :twisted:

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Gnarly screenshots!!  It looks like a better quality than most rm2k3 games.

Rep:
Level 91
I have seen those battlers before... Ahh yes Fire emblem Great choice dude

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Blackdragon
I have seen those battlers before... Ahh yes Fire emblem Great choice dude

Thanks! :D

But believe it or not, I have never played fire emblem in my life, I just saw all the gnarly FE battle sprites at http://feplanet.net or something & I was like, "oh my god! These would work well with my game!"

So I'm glad you think it looks cool. :D
I hope other people do too.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
well then I docter andre (long story) prescribe a small doseage of fire emblem

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
well then I docter andre (long story) prescribe a small doseage of fire emblem

In English: Play Fire Emblem.

I've heard plenty about it & seen the anime.

But I HOPE to buy that fire emblem game coming out for gamecube.

Rep:
Level 91
Same here but anyway some of the battlers dont really fit with the character sprites

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Same here but anyway some of the battlers dont really fit with the character sprites

He tried.  :roll:

I've never played Fire Emblem either, but I used them as facesets for my old game.  Heh.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?

Yeah, I know...
If you look in my sig, it has a picture of every pc's battler & character sprites and some of them(such as the guy on the far right) really don't fit together.

And as Yossy said- I tried.

It doesn't look too bad, though, right?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
No, it doesn't look bad at all.  These guys just haven't seen those battlers in ACTION!!  The guy with the sword is all cool, he's all like fwoop-fwshfwshfwsh-FWAM!!

Rep:
Level 91
well thats probbaly the animation from fire emblem

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
well thats probbaly the animation from fire emblem

Yeah, it probBaly is...

But I think Yossy is referring to the animation where the guy with the big sword goes

*jump! Flippy flippy flippy! Swing! KABLAM!*

If you know what I mean.

I'll have a demo soon just showing off the menu system, chipsets, & other stuff to show you what the game will be like.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah, THAT'S THE ONE!!  But it's more of a "fwoop-fwshfwshfwsh-FWAM!!" than a "jump! Flippy flippy flippy! Swing! KABLAM!"  I mean, how could you even mistake the two?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
one thing- the screenshots aren;t at all futuristic, eexcept MAYBE the one withthe soldier in it. a futuristic city like kazekem would be alot more stark, metal, and big- think, Midgar from ff7...and then the world map is kinda neah because of the same reasons. after you fix this itll be better. oh, and inside that house...i dont think anybody in a place like kazekem would have two knight-armor stands...heh

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I could be wrong, but it sounds like those screenshots aren't really going to be in the game...

Hmm... I haven't started making my game, but I got screenshots for it?

I just made random cool maps & put them somewhere. hehehe..
:tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
That am right.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Chya.
No, those aren't actual parts of the game, except the title screen.
But it was pretty hard to find a good inner chipset, so....

And I think good futureistic maps would be the one with the guard in it & the one with all the shiny blue lights and blue fire.

I got all chipsets & stuff at charas, but if you could find a good inner, overworld, and... thats it. Could you find me a better one?

Originally, I was going to use a "suikoden 2" inner chipset, but that was the one I was having a lot of problems with.

And the city isn't made of metal. The screenshot with the guard in it, probably does not show any actual chips I'm using of that chipset..

I'll post what the city will really look like in a bit, along with a battle. But, please help with the inner, & overworld. :)

here-

Now let me get a battle shot.

Now, my maps are better than they were in the final age, right?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
True dat.  I like how people are randomly standing on houses and in barrels.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I see three guys on the screen... one of them is the sword guy in the middle of one of his airborne flips...  I couldn't make it out at first.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'VE GOT IT!!  It's Joseki who's missing.  He's the little guy in the cloak.  He's entirely hidden behind the big pirate-guy.  The only reason I know this is because I watched DragonMagna make these screenshots XD

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: Yossy

why ARE people randomly standing on houses and barrels?

oh...and did you et the battle screen on he okay screen or what 'cuz thats pretty nifty

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Lord Dante
Quote from: Yossy

why ARE people randomly standing on houses and barrels?

oh...and did you et the battle screen on he okay screen or what 'cuz thats pretty nifty

The reason people are standing on houses and in barrels-
None.( I don't intend to have people in barrels or on rooftops in the real game.)

And what does "oh...and did you et the battle screen on he okay screen or what 'cuz thats pretty nifty" mean?

Anyway, heres whats going on in the battle picture-
The guy at the bottom is doing his default attack, which is his *jump! flippy flippy* thing, and he covers about half the pirate, and half the kid(who is not a kid in the game), and the pirate covers half the kid, so its almost impossible to see him. I'll get you another screenshot of a battle showing them all sanding still, so you can tell whats what.

And I spaced out everything with the terrain settings as much as possible, & the only way to spread them out more is to change their animations...
Because I made the characters in the "animation" folder so they can all fit, and have as many frames as I want. :o

But a nice battleback, no?

EDIT! Don't forget to show me some sweet inner & overworld chipsets (future styled), and make sure they're in 2003 format. Otherwise, I'll use what I'm using.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It is a very nice battleback...  I don't know where you could find futuristic chipsets... try requesting them in the Resources forum.  Or go to Charas and search for "future" or "futuristic" or something.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I'll e-mail you a few chipsets I found that might work, and maybe you should check out www.phylomortis.com  They probably have something there.
:tinysmile: