RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kazekem: The Wind Blade

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
NOTE: This game is ooooold, but still very good.
Download Link: http://www.2shared.com/file/4369397/e69b4303/Kazekem_the_Wind_Blade.html

Story:
Spoiler for:
In the city of Kazekem, it is a vile place. There is currently no paradise in the world, but that doesn't mean there aren't any trying to achieve it. Kazekem is the worst city, with a lot of thugs, assassins, and theives. Slash Kuromasou is one of the 'better' thieves of Kazekem, and when he works with the king of theives, Sasuke, then he pretty much kicks butt at his job. Searching for a sacred jewel known as the 'wind jewel', that is said to be carried by someone in the city, Slash(who is you) notices some weird looking guys. You soon find out they are soldiers of an army known as Qasutoy. The army of Qasutoy plans to rule the world, and decide to conquer Kazekem to use as a fortress for them. So of course, Slash is a skilled theif, so he steals some stuff from them, but in the end, has to get rid of them and Kazekem. I'm not gonna tell you why yet.

Characters:
Spoiler for:
All the characters in this game are important, except for monsters and Qasutoy soldiers, so I'm not gonna list them all here. But I will say the main guy's(Slash) um... definition, and tell you the names of, and what they do, etc. of all the other characters..

Slash (real name=Malus)-
A very wild boy as a child, and when he got older(age 7), he was abandoned by his parents and cast into the ocean. When he emerged from the ocean, a man who called himself Iklimov raised Malus as his son. When Malus couldn't take any more parenting, he secretly left Iklimov, put on a disguise, and called himself "Slash, the theif".

Sasuke(real name=Sinder)-
Sinder was originally Malus' best friend when he first arrived in Kazekem, but after a while, became his greatest rival, but still a friend on the inside. He is now the king of theives and is known by all in Kazekem by the name of "Sasuke". He is a better theif than Slash.

Garreth-
A leader of the Qasutoy army.

Gran-
Wise and young, Gran is often in the library zapping the heck out of stuff, rather than being in the chaos of the city.

Joseki-
A Murderer and a savior. Little is know about him, and he has been know to do some very odd things, which someone nowadays would consider strange. No one has ever seen his face, and he is always wearing a bandanna.

Kodav-
A pirate by trade, a theif stole his ship while he was Kazekem delivering goods. He doesn't talk about his past, but now fits in pretty well with the city.

Mac-
No one really cares about Mac. He tells weird stories and sells items, weapons, and other things. In the game, I MIGHT make it possible to steal from Mac.

Grutath-
A barbarian living on the outskirts of Kazekem.

Clevin-
A young warrior who lost his way travelling, and got stuck in Kazekem. He has a good heart, and tries to stop any thieves he catches.

Boron-
Raze's right hand man in the Qasutoy army.

Giovanni-
The high ranking assassin of the Qasutoy army.

Guy-
A punk who lives in Kazekem.

Raze-
The leader and founder of the Qasutoy army. He is merciless, and will make deals with enemies if he so pleases.

Janet-
Just some girl in Kazekem.

Arefia-
Another girl who lives in Kazekem.

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:

Thats about it. This game is for RM2k3
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 08:43:07 PM by dragonmagna »

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I also need some good battle sprites of any kind. I'll do all the work myself if someone can think of a good sprite set for me to edit.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
What the? What the heck just happened? Weren't there like 3 posts here yesterday? And now there's like 1. Hmm.... People just don't usually delete their posts. oh well. I don't care much, I guess...

And to My game rating, I just need the music now, methinks.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I've finished pretty much all the music you asked for and just e-mailed what I haven't sent to you yet like 2 minutes ago.  

But if you need more... you know who to ask.  :)
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
uh yea.... make love not war
sorry for putting down your game. i think it has an interesting plot that gives off a sort of retro feel. which if performed correctly  can be a good thing.
maybe instead of slash you could name the main character , Vance, Kasvn, or Hwain, i dunno anyway good luck with your game :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
uh yea.... make love not war
why yes it is, and thank you.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: goodyman
sorry for putting down your game. i think it has an interesting plot that gives off a sort of retro feel. which if performed correctly  can be a good thing.
maybe instead of slash you could name the main character , Vance, Kasvn, or Hwain, i dunno anyway good luck with your game :D

Thanx for the apologizing.
The only reason the game takes place in the future is because it would seem most logical because there would be more technology and stuff.
You'll understand when you play it. And Vance is the name of the main guy in dark age.

And HaloOfTheSun, I e-mailed you about 5 musics for what else I need, so keep it up unless your bored of making music for me.

I hope you all will like my game when I show some screenshots and release a demo, because I'm hoping this game will look a bit better than how my previous game, The Final Age, did. I'm thinking because my last game had a lot of final fantasy tilesets and stuff, so anyway, this game is probably going to be a lot better on resources at least. If what I just said didn't make sense, thats okay, because I didn't understand it either.

IN THE END!
Thank you for your support.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I just converted my game into rpg maker 2003.
Its easier to make the side-view battle system.
And it has a better text.

Rep:
Level 91
i thought you said that you hate rm2k3 :shock:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I didn't use it much, and thus, didn't really care about it. :oops:

Rep:
Level 91
oh, hehe...  :twisted:
anyways, good luck with your game, and i hope to see screenshots soon :^^:

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
screenies!! i luv it!! hope to see a good game there!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Schwa... I also luv it.

But BLEARG! For some unknown reason, This one chipset in my game disobeys me! I set all the movement stuff & such, but there are about 10 spots where I put an "X" so that you don't step on it and I put a "square" on a cieling tile, but the cieling works like a "star" and some of the "xs" work as "Os".

BLEARG! Someone fix this problem.
Or tell me how to fix this problem!

Rep:
Level 91
i don't know about the squares... but sometimes if you put one layer which has an X tile and another which has an O one it'll accept it as an O X_X or vice verca ofcourse

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: michaelxp
i don't know about the squares... but sometimes if you put one layer which has an X tile and another which has an O one it'll accept it as an O X_X or vice verca ofcourse

I don't really undertsand what you just said, but I kinda do, so I'll try what I think you just said. I think.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
WAIT!
I haven't really started making any maps yet, but I can just whip up some random cool looking stuff with the chipsets I'm using because when you see screenshots or something, it usually doesn't show anything in the game, just some random cool stuff. So Screenshots can come soon.

*EDIT*
Don't forget to give suggestions for sidequests, for I want to have at least 20 in all. I have 3 right now.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
The story is cool...  yeah...  As for the chipsets acting up, it's never happened with me, at least not with RM2k3...  But for sidequests...

Never underestimate the power of FAIRY QUEENS!!  Have a fairy queen somewhere who's all like, "Save my kingdom!" so you have to go save the fairies.

Maybe that doesn't work in futuristic games.

Hmm.  You should maybe have mini-games where you can steal stuff from shops instead of buying them.  But if you fail, you get in a lot of trouble...  Hey, that's be pretty interesting.

Rep:
Level 91
oh... lol... i'm a dumbass.
it doesn't happen in rm2k3! it just happens in rmxp ><""
maybe you should re download rm2k3

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
it doesn't happen in rm2k3! it just happens in rmxp ><""
maybe you should re download rm2k3

Maybe I should get that "rm2k3 v.09" because it has bug fixes, one which may be my problem of now!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh yeah!  I forgot about that...  Maybe that's exactly what we need.  An updated RM2k3... yeah, tempting.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
no. too lazy. I got a different chipset to use, and it looks schnazzy. I also got a good amount of [in-game] monsters done, along with their sprites for BATTLE!

And....
Lets see....

I can start making my game when I get.....

MORE QUEST SUGGESTIONS! I still only have 3, so bring me any ideas you want!(as long as their decent, and don't sound retarded like what Yossy said. There is no kingdom; there are no fairies). kapeesh? Remember that I will only accept quests for characters that aren't Raze, Boron, Giovanni, or that other guy. Cause their the badguys and if you want to see all the characters names and who they are, go to page 1 of this topic. PLEASE SUPPORT! This isn't very hard. I'm open to suggestions from anybody.

Battle backgrounds- I'll make these myself.

AND THEN I CAN START MAKING MY GAME!!!!! EOOT!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
You big bully  :D  That was the greatest idea ever!
Okay.  Robo-fairies.  There.  Fairies of the FUTURE!!

Really, though.  Maybe you could have a weird... cooking... mini-game...  Food is good.

You could always take the Zelda approach... an extremely long and grueling trading sequence in order to obtain a rare and ultimately useful item.

Or the Baten Kaitos approach.  Collecting the Constellation Magnus throughout the entire game in order to hear an easily missed snippet of the plot...  Like, you could have some guy say "If you find any [item name here] on your quest, bring them to me!" and he gives you stuff after you find some...  or something.

But don't forget the robo-fairies.  :wink:

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back

You're right about that one..

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Quote from: TheRotS

You're right about that one..

You guys are all so mean to each other  :D

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Yossy
You big bully  :D  That was the greatest idea ever!
Okay.  Robo-fairies.  There.  Fairies of the FUTURE!!

Really, though.  Maybe you could have a weird... cooking... mini-game...  Food is good.

You could always take the Zelda approach... an extremely long and grueling trading sequence in order to obtain a rare and ultimately useful item.

Or the Baten Kaitos approach.  Collecting the Constellation Magnus throughout the entire game in order to hear an easily missed snippet of the plot...  Like, you could have some guy say "If you find any [item name here] on your quest, bring them to me!" and he gives you stuff after you find some...  or something.

But don't forget the robo-fairies.  :wink:

Hmm.... Zelda approach... thats 4.