RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shadows Of Infinity

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Story: An evil demon is trying to destroy two existing dimensions. You play as the hero's of this tale Alex and Luna *changing between the two dimensions*(The hero and other teammates change when you do this)(Gold, Items, Wepons, ECT... Will Also Change... All Stored As Seperate Variables When Not Playing Alex's Potions Being Seperate From Luna's)You must use each Luna and Alex in order to progress through the game.

Base Idea

My idea was simple i wanted a game that had seperate partys and EXP so that i could do something like block Alex's path in so that Luna could be used to activate a switch changing it so Alex could progress.

Party 1

Name:Alex
Class:Hero
Starting LVL:1
Skills:Mostly Standard Skills Such As Fire Ice Water ECT...

Name:Robbin
Class:Theif
Skills:Undecided

Name:Lily
Class:Mage
Starting LVL:10
Skills:Most Magic Attacks Including Fire,Wind,Ice,ECT...

Name:Felix
Class:Hunter
Starting LVL:Undecided
Skills:Undecided

Party 2

Name:Luna
Class:Hero
Skills:Same As Alex

Name:Mike
Class:Cleric
Skills:Bacicly Heal

Name:Estelle
Class:Hunter
Skills:Undetermand

Name:Gloria
Class:Mage
Skills:See Lily

Screenies:

I Started This Project A Couple Of Months Ago And Havent Gotten Anywhere. If You Wish To Join The Disighning Team Please Check My Other Topic In Team/Tester Recruitment Called Shadows Of Infinity (Team Request Thread) Here http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11532.msg144864.html#msg144864 Thank You For Your Help.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 04:41:03 PM by Mariofan05 »
I'm The Biggest Mario fanatic This Side Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

Currently Working On:Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Book's Of Fate