RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Get Your Free Custom Smilies Here!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Idiot requested by Chaos Of Destruction

I'll still do the pink girly one. I can't do the Firefox vs IE though.

THIS THREAD IS BACK!!! :o ;8

PS: This is post #50 :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yaay, can you make a smiley where the guy you know, lights a matchstick, and throws it down, (but we dunno where it went) and then he gets up a signboard saying- DOG BURN>

?_?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
OH, and one for Parkinsons and LOLlerskates

Rep:
Level 89
..........? ???

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Parkinsons = Parkinsons Disease. (Like shaking real bad and stuff)

Lollerskater =  A smily that skates in a circle whilst laughing hysterically will suffice.

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 89
I've been busy with other things lately and haven't had much time to make emoticons. I'm still doing them though. Here's my list of things I will do:
- Nightwolf's burn dog
- Arrow's LolSkater

Here's the Parkinsons one that Arrow wanted. :)
Parkinsons requested by Arrowone

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, Tsunokiette, I was reading through the Legacy of Naphe stuff and apparently Silverline (or Crankeye, I forgot. Most likely Silverline) already made a Naphe smiley. This is the code:
Code: [Select]
:naphe:
That becomes :naphe:

EDIT: Just noticed that this topic was old -_- Sorry for the naphe smiley thingy. Sorry for not noticing :P
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:29:45 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 89
Yes, it's been a while. I've been really busy these past few months so I never got around to doing things on RMRK. I just now did the two smilies for Nightwolf and Arrow. They aren't the best since I haven't made any smilies for a few months. But anyway... Here you go. :) (If you're using the Dark Theme you can highlight the images to see the black)

Dogburn requested by Nightwolf

Lolskater requested by Arrowone