RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
artist/spriter needed

Rep:
Level 88
Here's my main character:

Can Someone please make a battler for this, and also draw it in this style:

Credits will be given, thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 07:22:02 PM by gotix »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
They look good, sorry, I can't help you...

Rep:
Level 88
yea, I didn't fraw them. i suck at drawing sprites, or anything..anybody? please?

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 90
Actually, I think I might be able to draw a battler for you. I'm confused, however...what do you mean by 'this style'? Do you mean you want that particular character in the first picture to be drawn in the second picture's clothing?

Also, depending on time constraints, it could take a few days. I hope this isn't a problem.

(if you want an example of my art, just glance at my avatar...tho that's an unfinished pic)

I need to know what kind of weapon he uses, too, since that's part of the battler.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 03:00:24 AM by YachiYan »
Charlie was a scientist, but Charlie is no more.
For Charlie thought that H20 was H2S04.

Rep:
Level 88
Actually, I think I might be able to draw a battler for you. I'm confused, however...what do you mean by 'this style'? Do you mean you want that particular character in the first picture to be drawn in the second picture's clothing?

Also, depending on time constraints, it could take a few days. I hope this isn't a problem.

(if you want an example of my art, just glance at my avatar...tho that's an unfinished pic)

I need to know what kind of weapon he uses, too, since that's part of the battler.

I mean like, the second one is for 8 way movement. And, take as long as you want, thanks!

Rep:
Level 90
Right, well. I can draw the battler for you, but the second style isn't my thing. I'm not terribly good at drawing sprites, since pixels can be tedious. (Unless you're talking about a battler for a different type of battle system other than the original.)

Also, I stress again--since battlers are drawn holding weapons, you gotta tell me which kind of weapon he uses. Sword? Axe? Crossbow? Raccoon? I need this detail. :) Thank you...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
um, Gotix, if you want sprites you should change the topic title to Spriter, as artists and spriters are different.

Just to avoid confusion.

Rep:
Level 88
Right, well. I can draw the battler for you, but the second style isn't my thing. I'm not terribly good at drawing sprites, since pixels can be tedious. (Unless you're talking about a battler for a different type of battle system other than the original.)

Also, I stress again--since battlers are drawn holding weapons, you gotta tell me which kind of weapon he uses. Sword? Axe? Crossbow? Raccoon? I need this detail. :) Thank you...

He mainly uses swords, and maybe a shield. Thanks again

Rep:
Level 90

He mainly uses swords, and maybe a shield. Thanks again

No problem. I'm just finishing the black-and-white outline tonight. A few more days.  :)

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you! Now.. anybody wanna do the sprites please???  ;D

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 90
Here's what I have so far. Sorry about the delay...might need a little more time.  :-\ It obviously needs improvements (like...finishing it might be a start, lol) and the shading, too. Tell me if you want anything changed before I head on to the last step? (it's all drawn freehand in photoshop....i probably should have drawn/scanned it, but i'm nitpicky...meh...)

Rep:
Level 88
Here's what I have so far. Sorry about the delay...might need a little more time.  :-\ It obviously needs improvements (like...finishing it might be a start, lol) and the shading, too. Tell me if you want anything changed before I head on to the last step? (it's all drawn freehand in photoshop....i probably should have drawn/scanned it, but i'm nitpicky...meh...)

Yeah, can you scan it? lol, it looks ok for freehand, but its gonna stand out from the other battlers. Thanks again, now... anyone for the four way movement sprites thing!? PLEASE!