RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dream XP

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, a dream discussion topic was made, and I thought of a cool idea.

Make the dream in RMXP. Easier to show other people that way. Plus, it would be REALLY cool. Would be even COOLER if we could do a fucked up dream collab. It would take minimal work, I would think. Hell, use RTP even. Anyway, yeah, what do you guys think?

Rep:
Level 88
What's the dream?

Rep:
Level 96
You decide, make it one of your own though. Unless you get someone's permission. I'm gonna do my Green-house dream.

Rep:
Level 88
So make a dream you had in RPGMaker? That sounds fun :D

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, it can be anything, really. No one can prove you didn't have a dream, you know. Given, it may be obvious if you are lying and aren't careful about it, but that's different.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I couldn't make my dreams. It involves flying out of buildings and driving cars. And Jack Bouer from 24. We kill stuff.

Rep:
Level 96
I'm actually gonna do a couple of my dreams. SCARY ONES, cuz that's the mood I'm in, haha. By the way, maybe you shouldn't fake it, but fell free to embellish. No one wants to watch a BORING dream. You shouldn't really have to though, truth is far stranger than fiction.

Rep:
Level 88
Abraham Lincoln is a recurring figure in my dreams.  Iono why though.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Maybe because he's so awesome. I'd try to do this but, a) I'd try to make it too complex and it would take forevers, and b) I'd probably never get around to it.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
I don't quite have dreams that I could put onto RMXP...they're just far too complicated Especially when i'm dreaming about making my game on rmxp...never good.

Other than that, I recently dreamt an awesome song.

I saw you my dreams, flying soo high <= Title of the song and main lyrics

I've googled, and can't find anything so i'm pretty sure I've not heard it somewhere. Freaky no? So i can't exactly put that in. (maybe i'e been inspired.. *gets going on cakewalk*)
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
zomg my dream kissing my hot crush :-*
BEST FUCKING RMXP EVER
sorry i spam....

but i guess my rmxp is kind of like a dream i had. like after watching pirates of the caribbean for the first time in 2005 i had a bunch of ideas, so came out in a dream, some not...but anyways

Rep:
Level 96
I am doing mine right now. :D

I found creepy music, from Silent Hill. (Awesome soundtrack) and the tilesets for KnE seem to work pretty well. I've almost finished setting up the basics. It's the mapping that's difficult, I want to really capture the scene.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
i would do one of my dreams, but i cant seem to remember any of them
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Yea, for some reason, there are dreams that I can't remember....at all....
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
hell, at least you can remember any of them... maybe i could make a game about trying to remember your dreams lol
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]