RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mr.Mo's ABS

Rep:
Level 87
I get an error saying
The instruction at "0x00d53ad0" referenceded memory at "0x00d53ad0".The memory cannot be "read"
HOW DO I FIX THIS!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Could this possible happen when you were supposed to see a 'J'?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I can't view the help file for it, help! (hmm...how ironic)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Could you post the script here? Because my Winrar just won't extract the files...

And I want to use this so badly!  ;9

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Try downloading and installing the newest of WinRar

Rep:
Level 87
Failed to Load Actor Data.

Doh >_<.

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
i uploaded the scripts and everything and it all runs fine but for one thing, the text in the Status Window and the text in the Hot Keys window dosen't show up but all of the other text works fine, how would i got about fixing this, oh, and i'm using the Possibility Knights Edition of RPG Maker XP

Rep:
Level 87
I got a few questions:

1st: How do I change the commands?

Example:
You made menu = ESC

You made S = attack

I want to change those around.

2nd:
 How can I take the hot keys window off? At which script section is that? I want to take that line off without affecting the game.

P.S: Awsome script. Best I've seen so far.

Rep:
Level 87
try removing the section in lines 213-234 in the hud script for the hotkeys window.

for the changing of keys, look through the input section to find the keys you want, then look at the abs script itself to find the attack key.... line 145 for attack, 150 for defend, 185,186 for dash and sneak respectively. for changing the menu key, it was always esc for me, but  i dont know where to change it...

Rep:
Level 87
Also:

When you defeat a monster. How do you get exp points? Is it auto? or is there another script I need?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
It's auto, unless you have the monster setup wrong.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
FREAKIN HELP FILE

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks for all your help boys. I just need a few things now:

1:
I want to take off the entire dash/ sneak menu. Which lines and catagory is that on?

2:
I still cant find how to change the esc into another button. Can someone tell me where is that command? I want the menu/goback key to be c or v

Rep:
Level 87
in mr mo's hud script, set show sneak and show dash to false... thats all i can think of

Rep:
Level 87
I'll try that.

Also did anyone figure out how to change the esc key into something else? Like which line..

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry for double posting but I dont know How to edit a post yet.

I need to know how to show/hide the hud by text.

Example:

Scene begins: hud is off (with me pressing E)

Scene 2: Hud is on again.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hello!

I make new animations (and I add new HUD)

HeroABS
HeroABS_hit
HeroABS_bow
HeroABS_melee

Now,when I pusch "S" key (attack) hero graphic don't move... (don't attack)

Rep:
Level 87
Guys I need to know how to make my attack only point toward the target.

I use a skill and it comes up the wrong way. I need to know how I can attack and use skill to correspond with which way iam facing the target.

I get this error:  >:(

Script 'Mr.Mo's ABS' line 495: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'each' for 1:Fixnum

What's going on, and how do I fix?

Thanks.
You dropped your pockets.

ok so i got the abs, but when i try to get the sdk all the links are dead ends. anyone have a updated link?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm.

Well it looks like no one else has support for his script, and Mr.Mo himself hasn't been on for months now, try switching over to Blizzards ABS:

http://www.rmrevolution.com/41/blizz-abs-action-battle-system/

Very sorry if you wanted to use this, just support for this script seems...dead.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I must ask, would it be alright for me to use this script if I plan on selling my game that uses is?

Rep:
Level 84
could you edit the script or make a new one that only

locks on to an enemy.

attacks enemy.

for people like me who arent that good with the scripts i know how to put it in and all but the turning off and all that junk is to much work for me plus its a bit complicated

or

could you just cut out the section of the script that has the attack function and post it. please   ??? ???
http://www.seskaa.webs.com

i love to piss you off go ahead get mad....:D

Rep:
Level 88
Yo Dawg
This script is good and everything I love it. But is there a way you can make it so if a monster dies and drops an item, it can let you know on the map that it dropped an item? so you don't need to go to the inventory every time you kill a monster to check if it dropped anything.
Projects:
:)

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I got a problem with the scripts, could someone please help me out.

My problem is that have attack button on ''S'' but when I hit S it doesn't do anything. (Could someone say which sentence I should edit or delete)