RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mr.Mo's ABS

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
OKAY I HAVE A REEAAAALLLLYYYYY HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEE PROBLEMO.

i want to use aluxes, the guy in the brown armour, as my player, but.... when i get hit, it says something like "cant fit hit graphic for character" and then the game crashes.

I mean... I for one dont want to use lisa, i wanna use aluxes, how do i fix this?

Rep:
Level 87
????
Download
Mirror 1 - Savefile.com
Mirror 2 - Megaupload.com

those links arent working =(

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
Okay ruhan you do not have to use the chick because without telling the abs what itll look like when he get hit looks like itll crash. So you have to put this as the files name for the following.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The file code names:
001-Fighter01_def
001-Fighter01_skl
001-Fighter01_hit
001-Fighter01_cast
001-Fighter01_bow
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Its a pain in the ass but worth it. see were it says 001-Fighter01_(word) here is what all this means put all this as separat file names for the spirits. like if you have a pic with your guy with a sword the name it 001-Fighter_hit then when you attack itll show the sword witch it much cooler or you could leave them all the same and look not cool as the cool things.And for def you could put a sheild on him thats what i did.but im sure you only have to do this for your main character then the rest of your party would not need the names unlees you want them to look cool.
im in a rush so if you dont understande ill catch right back to you.
And read the instructions im pretty sure it is in there.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:00:54 AM by punishermark13 »
mark

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I have a small problem, hopefully someone can help me. In my first map there is no actor because I just want text in my cutscene. So as you know, in my database my actor is deleted. I have it so she will appear in my third map when all of the cutscenes end.
The problem is that I get undefined method for HUD so I have to put the actor back in. I tried hiding the HUD for the map but it didn't work. Is there any way to disable it for certain maps? Thank you! I love the script by the way.

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
If you mean make it so your hud goes away when your dude comes back then press e.
mark

I don't think that is it. I get a script error with no actor defined in my database. Can I disable the HUD completely from certain maps?

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
Question on your hud problem does are there any monsters in these scenes if not why not just shutting of the abs for the maps then turn them back on these are the codes use the ''call script''

to shut off abs
$ABS.active = false

to turn it back up
$ABS.active = true
OR
----------------------
i think i would go with this one.
USe call script this just hides the hud
$scene.hud_hide
then to turn it back up
$scene.hud_show
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:13:29 AM by punishermark13 »
mark

Rep:
Level 87
????
Download
Mirror 1 - Savefile.com
Mirror 2 - Megaupload.com

those links arent working =(

Eh em(lol)

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
tanx for the help, but i guess ill make my own sprites for the battle system.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but everytime i try to click a NPC ((with the Mouse Edition of the system)) It comes up with an error. SOmthing about Arguments on line 52 1 of 2 expeced somthing like that. Can you help?
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

every time i try to use MR. mos abs with xp an error comes up when i press play, something about a name error and unitialized constant SDK. can anyone please help?

pokeball TFEOffline
Rep:
Level 87
This may sound like a dumb question, but how do I lower the power of the monsters?
And how do I get the minimap to work?

im working with the script and importing the stuff needed in my pk game but some how the gradients wont work. i found the gradients and even imported them into my project and it still says its not working. i imported it into my pictures, is that the problem? am i suppose to import it into something else. there is no gradient file to import into!

never mind to my last post i fixed it.
uh i know this is kinda newbish, but where are the actual controls for the ABS? :-\

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Can somebody give me the mouse based one?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

i was wondering, is there any possible way to make this squad based. maybe you could like merge part of near fantasticas SBABS with this. that would be so cool! thats the one thing (in my opinion) that i think would make it better. i would use fantasticas SBABS but they dont have the hate points thing so you can make wars :(

Rep:
Level 87
how do you set it up using winrar
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
i know that the scripts are in the demo, but i cant open the demo (probably becasue i use p. knights). so can you post the scripts here for me (i dont need the sdk) please?

[edit]
nvm
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 01:50:04 AM by fadark »

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I was wondering, is there any possible way to make this squad based?
I need that for LL:HM. Can't anyone do that? *cough*Blizzard*cough*
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 87
????
I was wondering, is there any possible way to make this squad based?
I need that for LL:HM. Can't anyone do that? *cough*Blizzard*cough*
yes there is away do to hbgames.org and find mr.mos suad based one
..and those links still dont work

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
hbgames.org won't let me veiw any posts. Yes, I have an account and I'm signed in.

Rep:
Level 87
????
i know.. wait a while and they will fix the problem then you can find the squad based thingy

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Is there a way to make a different menu come up?... i'm using a separate menu script and when I press escape... a different one shows up... how do I change that?

[EDIT]
Never mind I figured it out :D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 05:39:55 PM by Rune »
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Can someone tell me all the HateGroups? I'm having trouble figuring out what hate groups hate each other... xD; I know HateGroup 0 is the Hero.... That's about it.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Any number 1+ specifies what monsters from the database they will attack. Say you have the hate group for monster A set to 1. He will attack any monsters on the field that are number 1 in the database.