RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mr.Mo's ABS

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
try removing the section in lines 213-234 in the hud script for the hotkeys window.

for the changing of keys, look through the input section to find the keys you want, then look at the abs script itself to find the attack key.... line 145 for attack, 150 for defend, 185,186 for dash and sneak respectively. for changing the menu key, it was always esc for me, but  i dont know where to change it...

You said by deleting line 213 and 234 I tried it and it doesn't work I also tried putting off the hotkeys. My third attempt was deleting the picture for hotkeys. All three didn't work. Any suggestionts?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
they said 213 through 234

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
When i try to change the maps or add a new one it says unable to find file Graphics/Autotiles/Cos-Round Water Please help

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it means you are missing the autotile 'Cos-Round Water'

your best option is either to find it, or find a replacement.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Where can i find this auto tile

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Where can i find this auto tile

here

or alternatively you could just take a regular water autotile and rename it that.

It's an awesome script, probably the best I've ever seen. One of the only problems with it is that the buttons aren't as responsive. I need to hold down a button to get it to respond. :-[ Otherwise it's awesome! ;D

Rep:
Level 85
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Can someone repost the anti-lag script? The link on the main post doesn't work. Thanks ; )

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
hi
can i hide the time and gold display?
thanks

i sawd a Mr.mo's 5.5 Version

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Post of the Year

Rep:
Level 84
---> LOL <---
is there a way to call the HUD menu to turn it on or off, if the characters are not on screen?

Could you help me with to how you get this to work cause im a scripting noob! ???

the mouse abs mirrors wont work
help me !
I guess the elements are all mine ! -> Working on Element Island < -

When I try to play the demo, it works fine.  I transferred the scripts into a new project that has no other scripts besides the ones in the demo, but when I try to play it I just get an error message saying "Script 'Mr.Mo's ABS V4.5' line 2453: NoMethodError occurred.  undefined method 'damage' for nil:NilClass"
What do I do?
That's good to know.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
nice,i might use this with my MMORPG if you don't mind
no

By Kraft

Hello

Could anyone make this script better ?
Can someone add these things like in blizz abs :

-something that you can see the things enemies drop
-a scene that i can add in the menu where u can add hotkeys
-someone else other ideas ?

would be veary helpfull if someone could make this.

already thanks !
                Djeff  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 83
i like your script its the bases of my game, however is it possible to use weapon id's as an explosive skill instead of a skill? also the ability to hot key weapons to equip on the screen?
that last one i realise might be tough or impossible
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
well the system is GRATE!!!
but i have a problem.. when i put it in my game and press on playtest it gives me an error at line 135
ATTACK_KEY = Input::Letters["S"]
what is the problem?
how can i fix it?

thx if you help!
vadim

sorry for bad english if it is

guys mrmo abs sucks
go and get blizz abs !

Rep:
Level 82
We learn by living...
edit: So I've downloaded it. But how do you actually attack? or use a spell or something? I pushed every button on my keyboard and the only thing that happens is walking, talking, and toggles.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 03:20:13 PM by shintashi »

Rep:
Level 82
We learn by living...
Nevermind. I figured it out. You have to hit "s" and be standing next to the enemy. sorry about that, I'm just used to being able to "slash" at air.

Rep:
Level 82
We learn by living...
Nevermind. I figured it out. You have to hit "s" and be standing next to the enemy. sorry about that, I'm just used to being able to "slash" at air.

Ok, I've got most of the program integrated in (had to leave out some parts because they conflicted with my custom stats causing a crash), but I'm wondering why my melee attacks play animation sound files, but my ranged weapons don't play sound files.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Amazing Person
I understand that this is old, but I would still like to use it. Unfortunately, all the download links are dead.
~If you want the Rainbow you have to put up with the rain~

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This script isn't supported. I would recommend Blizz-ABS or XAS instead.