RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
final fantasy chipsets

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hello. my name is Boe, and I would like ask for some final fantasy chipsets (RPGmaker XP). I need...

-A castle
-A Field
-A church
-An Airship
-A dungeon/sewer

It doesn't matter what final fantasy they are from.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
are you sure it doesnt matter? FFI has a completley different style than FFVI.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yes, I'm sure... They just need to be final fantasy... please, I need these... please can somebody get me these chipset, I need them to fininsh my game!  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
RPG Maker XP is actually pretty hard to find FF Graphics for. Do you have a Graphic Converter? (2000-2003 ---> RMXP?)

Rep:
Level 96
They make those? Where would I find one of these, said graphic converter?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
One was posted here a while ago....
You might be able to find it using the 'Search" button. I'm not 100% sure if it's still here though.