RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Flyte over Raban

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Story
Within the world of Soura there are three kingdoms.Tretras Noi is the great empire of the north. They hold unknown power though the arcane. Dumora is the kingdom to the south. They use religion and science as their staples.Finally in the middle of them both Raban the city of strength.In the year of the divines twenty two A.p.(after poren time of starvation) Trestra made it's way south first through the city of Nalia and then onto Raban. Prince Zenir of Raban lead a attack on Trestra. They all died horribly for they were no challenge against their flyter's magic. Soon cries swept the city as Prince Zenir body was brought home. After the funeral Princess Arina jumped to her death not able to withstand the lost of her husband.
It is thought that she took her daughter to the death as well. Soon afterwards King Niur Decided to surrender his throne for his people safety. There is a saying about the day saying: "The surrender was made in steel blades and written with the blood or royalty" That day the King and his wife met their end to the empire blades. Once they had taken over. The emperor of Trestra sent his son Banier to rule Raban. Banier was kind yet strict he gave Raban after the war something great he allowed them the chance to work and join within the empire and allowed the greatest troops open to all who would learn. Flyters.
Characters
Wen
Species:Human
Weapons:Blade
Job:Student
Wen only dream is to become a flyter the super soldier of the empire. She is a orphan and does whatever she needs to do to get by.

Ban
Species:Kilk(humans with wings)
Weapon:Bow
Job: Restaurant Chef
Ban looks after Wen like a big brother he tries to keep her out of trouble but trouble come naturally to Wen.

Sira
species:Human
Weapon:Daggers
Job:Student
Sira is Wen best friend wherever Wen go Sira go and vice versa Wen and sira holds the same dream which is to be a flyter.

Banitier
Species:Expiriment
Weapon:Guns
Job:Pilot
Banitier is a womanizer and loves the company of  the ladies.Many ladies would like him he got the looks only problem is that he ask every girl one quest "Wanna do it now or later baby!" which alwasy get him beaten of slapped.

Gameplay
Bounty Hunting:One f the way to make kig(money) in this game is by hunting monsters and people for a client.

Materia:Everyone know what this is so why is it in this game Soura is a world outside of ivalice which is he FF world so why did'nt I name it Final Fantasy? Cause I did'nt truely want it be be one. There are too many FF games on this site already.

Transportation: There are three main transports. One is walking which everyone know how to do it can be dangerous and you will most definitely run into a enemy. The other is Chocobos you can raise chocobos and use them to get anywhere. Lastly is airships the fastest way of traveling.

Things used in the game:
Mode 07
Caterpillar script
Night/Day script
Weather
Project Growth:
|

This is what I got right now i'm a beginner I will add gamplay later i'm still working some things out
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 03:38:02 AM by Raban »