RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mission!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
MISSION!

Needs:

* a fixed version of the ship tileset

characters:

caim:

A young boy from [nonameyet] who gets invited to join [nonameyet]

Plans:

Mission select system:
the airship that is owned by the heroes can be flown to places where there is a mission that you can complete these will be selectable and have a difficulty rating...ther will also be key events which have to happen at a certain time

the above needs to be scripted which i will do.

mission rankings:
the missions are no compulsory for each one your actions affect a number of varibles which determine how the story goes and you ranking at the end of the game...

again ill script the above...

im also going to attempt to make a mini-game aswell it will be a car game similar to the one from final fantasy 8

SCREENSHOTS:

i wont release any yet because i need the tileset i mentioned above to do the intro to the game

ill keep you updated....

if anyone wants to help there more then welcome...

Rep:
Level 90
This game sounds really interesting! :D

I like that mission thing. It sounds fun.
It would be great if you could post some screenies soon!

NOTE: Wich RPG Maker are you using?
Going on a vacation...(To FLORIDA!!!)
Will be away the three closest weeks...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Yeah it sounds  good...
Correct me if im wrong, but arer you starting a new project every week :D

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i hereby promise to give my game making atention to 2 projects the reason for the downfall of my other 2 projects will follow:

LOW: eh! my clan wont help me so i exploded the game
the other one: couldnt be bothered i couldnt thik of any storyline

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:o

I like games like these. Good luck with this. And, after I see some results (i.e. screenshots, demo) then I may help with some music if you'd like.
:tinysmile:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
that would be helpful as my signature says im learning ruby and how to draw first :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
This one sounds quite interesting. I'd like to see you pull it off. How long before you have something playable, just so I could see the atmpsphere you'll introduce into the game?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
added needs section