RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
\m/ The ACTUAL greatest college football team \m/

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!

HELLLLLLLLLLLZ YEAH

HOOK 'EM HORNS \m/

and now for the shittiest:

God that shit fucking sucks.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
The Texas Longhorns? Why do they bother even showing up..??

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I mean come on! They've won what, 2-3 games? And didn't that one player trip over and lose the ball because he had a flatulence problem? I think their coach must be high 24/7...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

OMFG I LOVE YOU
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

OMFG I LOVE YOU

Sweet, free BJ next week.

Why the fuck is my rep going up?! Stop doin' that, I like being a bad ass...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I just read this while imagining her voice saying it and almost fell off my couch laughing.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
UT is the bestest ever \m/
HOOK EM HORMS FOR THE WIN

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
As is tradition in every nerd forum, someone must derail a football thread about how much they hate football.
Shall I, or shall another take up this responsibility?
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I just read this while imagining her voice saying it and almost fell off my couch laughing.

Okay, well, I'm laughing a little bit less now. But you saying "fucking titty ass nigger" still cracks me up.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
HEY WHO GOT TOP DRAFT CLASS????? USC
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
HEY WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK????? NOBODY