RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
.FON problems. (Font)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
So I have this file (attached) for a font, and I want to use it in RMXP. I installed it and everything yo. However, I still can't use the fucker! It keeps coming up as blank. Why might this be? So far there are no other scripts.

Rep:
Level 88
Smarter than the average bear
you installed it in windows: fonts right?

Well, you might be getting the name wrong, have you tried both SOTN and SOTN 6 ?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I have...

But lemme try something else real quick.

Edit: Turns out the file is just completely incompatible, even in say...word. So now I have to find something to convert it.

Edit 2: Solved...I guess. Found a replacement. Not what I wanted, but I guess I'll just have to settle.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 09:47:38 PM by arrowone »