RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Drawing Contest- Stage 2 Rules/Contest Start

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Drawing Contest - Rules and Guidelines

The Judges

Nouman6
GilgameshRO
BanisherOfEden
Arrowone

Each piece will be judged by only two judges, not all four. Judges will be sent a pm on Jan 17th, it will contain a list of numbers, each number corresponding to the piece they and one other judge will judge.

Judges may enter the contest, but will not be selected to be the one to judge their own art.

Rules for Submitting an Art piece

• All submissions must be in by January 16th (the day after MLK Jr. Day)
  • All submissions must be PMed to Nouman6, who will post them on judging day Jan 18th without the name of the creator, and only a number.

Rules

Each Contestant may submit only one piece
  • Must be hand drawn, no Photoshop or use of computer
  • Can be any size.
  • Can be either color, or black and white. (adding color will not gain you an advantage since color is not something the judges will be looking at

Judging

• Judges will give an overall score of 15, grading scale:
  • 5 points for Neatness, 5 points for Creativity, 5 Points for Overall Look.

• Judges will not know the person who created the art. Only Nouman will know the creators, but he will not base his scores on the creator.

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hot. Just wait until you see how sick my drawings are, it will blow your mind.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Good luck to everyone who enters! ;D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
OOOO!!!

I want to enter!
I just realized none of you have seen my recent-er stuff. heheh.

I need something to draw though, XD, is there a certain theme?

oh, also, if we cant use computers, how do we scan it? O.o

...:P

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yes you can use the scanner. ;D

and no, there is no special theme.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Ok, good.
So, do we have to just use pencil, or is inking ok as well? what about cleaning it up in PS?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sure clean it up, but no actual editing besides cleaning it in Photoshop. and you can use anything to draw with as long as its hand drawn.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
alright, cool thanks.

Great idea, btw.

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.

oh, also, if we cant use computers, how do we scan it? O.o

...:P

Odd question, I'm not sure if I got it right but here it goes if you don't have a scanner (since you asked how to scan):

You should go to a friend who can scan it - or - setup a really good light environment and tak a photo with a digital camera and through camconnector access the pc and store it there. You can also try taking a photo with a mobile during day and a very good light with over 2.0 pixel resolution and with a mobile you can connect to pc via usb, blue tooth or even infrared and store it to a hdd. Can't really remember of any other advice.

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
DecSym. Learn how not to be so stupid.

btw, I'M ALL IN
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

Djangonator - I think you read DecSym's thread wrong he is actually giving advice and helping...

Not sure Nouman6 Wants people to know who's in or not as then you can guess the artists work...

I keep checking back though to see if the pictures are up... I wanna see Lord Dante work, I will be basing a Char set on his drawing soon for Nouman6 for his game Legend of Dragoon 2

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Djangonator - I think you read DecSym's thread wrong he is actually giving advice and helping...

No, she has it right. A 5-year-old could have given that advice.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Actually, that line was a JOKE, as nouman stated computer use is prohibited.

Scanner = computer use

get it?

thanks LoS. Im looking back at my art for it and i really think I can do better, and since my scanner is t3h broke ill be redoing it and taking a bit more time anyways.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Deadline is tomorrow, please have your stuff PM'd to me by tomorrow night.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
DEADLINE TONIGHT

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
how frequently do you do the contest? i dont have my art done XD

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
this is my first time...so idk...maybe someone else will make one soon, I wont till summer.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, ok.

Hm. We shall look into it  I suppose.
Also, who did stage one? O.o

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oooook.

I see..

SO who else entered?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cant say...Haven't really counted yet.

but anyways

I extend this one 2 days more as I have done with the mapping contest.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
If you keep extending these contests, they're never going to get done. Deadlines exist for a reason.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya but I gave one, and people forgot about it! lol

(btw nice avy)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I suppose, but that's their own fault. Anyway, it's your contest. A 2 day extension is pretty reasonable I guess.

And thx. ;)
:tinysmile:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Mental... I stayed up past midnight hoping you would post the images up based on GMT times to be really harsh... I am so looking forward to see the hidden talents of people on here... Especially Lord Dante's work...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows