RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
:3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I have an inexplicable need to check every topic I've posted in.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I know that need. :P

And I don't think it is that hard to code. I read about it somewhere. not sure where though.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Posting to keep Zypher coming back.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the vacume (bull shit fans) in my computers turn on....but I see it perfect
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
Stand still reply button....

Jeevus I cant even read the posts here without getting dizzy
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 96
Lol in firefox the right edge stays where it is so it's really just moving up and down and getting bigger and smaller, width-wise, lolo

edit: OMG I MADE IT STOP

Rep:
Level 96
<script>javascript:x=0;e=document.body;e.style.position="absolute";function rt(){e.style.top=100-(50*Math.cos(x*Math.PI/180))+"px";e.style.left=100+(50*Math.sin(x*Math.PI/180))+"px";x+=5};setInterval("rt()",50);void(0);</script>

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

edit: fucking gay

you suck, silver, you html hog

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

lol well regular members cant use [ html ] for obvious reasons  ;8
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
omg I did something and suddenly it sped up like 3x the normal speed and aSHDFAJSDhfawieunclksiudnhakcsiun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
this is fun!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Holy crow, can't even post properly. Smilies, I see smilies not stars.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Running this on a 3 gig processor at school, and now I can fully appreciate this.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Ew...  must be drunk... The screen does... and... I keep missing th reply button... I... I don't feel so good...

:=:
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Lol. Use the TABulator to select the post button. Doesn't matter how drunk you are then.
:@     :dog:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
this makes me feel like I am going to fall into the gray background.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Can

you                             read                       this

?
I am
writing                                                         weird!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Now I'm back on my 600mhz computer and it looks like shit again

Rep:
Level 96
This topic is like...it's like when you put your hand on a boobie and rub it around.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
New page. Someone has to insert the neccesary html code again.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Weeee for a newbish post. :n64pika:

:gbc: :cd: :megadrive:
      :megadrive: :cd: :cd: :m: :m: :m: :lol :lol :lol :lol

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
New page. Someone has to insert the neccesary html code again.

Only Silverline can do that.
:tinysmile: