RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
:3

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 07:07:12 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Me dizzys, i had to click like three times just to hit the post button
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
im scared for this place...
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
FUCKING HACKS

if your cpu is fast enough / window is small enough its actually pretty cool
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING

MY POOR PROCESSOR

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm gonna be sickkk

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*barfs*

It's not that bad, just focus on the one part you need to focus on. Otherwise you'll get motion sickness. =P
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Groovy, man...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
MY CPU MAXES THE FUCK OUT

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I like it, this topic is fun to post in.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
OH GOD WHAT'S GOING ON!?

I missed the "Post" button ;_;
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
lol thats crazy. the forum should be like this everywhere. that way you really have to concentrate on what youre typing, and work to press the post button. maybe there wud be less worthless posts cause the people would just give up.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
If the forums were like this everywhere, I'd leave in a heartbeat. This thread destroys my poor little laptop.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I think you broke my mind.

AMAZING

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
holy shit that marquee just made it like ten thousand times worse.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Isn't it great?

Rep:
Level 102

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
ok i take it back, its really annoying cause i cant press any of the buttons unless i try for like 5 minutes

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love it here!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
someone lock this piece of shit

Rep:
Level 96
Or you could just stop looking in here...We're still having fun. And I'm sure this asn't easy to program...