RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Queen Of The Damned Disscussion

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
w00t! My favorite movie and soon to be favorite book! ^^ I LOVED the movie soooooo bad! I watched it three times already, couldn't stop watching it. I also began to read the book but decided to stop since I hadn't read the others before it. I'm reading the first one of the Vampire Chronicle right now which is Interview With The Vampire.

I believe that Stuart Townsend did a REALLY good job at doing Lestat. Even though in the book, Lestat seemed more... cold hearted. He was really mean. But meh! WHO CARES! The musics were just awsome and I liked it so much that I have the soundtrack now! *dances of joy and proudness*
Sin is our punishment,
And the price to pay in killing him
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska

Rep:
Level 91
No one can ever top Anne Rice's book. No one. The movie was preety bad. But I enjoyed the soundtrack.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Yeah, I also started to think that the movie sucked compare to the book and I'm not far in the book at ALL! In fact, I've stopped reading it to start from the very beginning (I was totally lost ^^; ) The soundtrack was so good that I have it now! *dances*
Sin is our punishment,
And the price to pay in killing him
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska