RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eternal Cries Project needs help! [ON HOLD]

Rep:
Level 88
Eternal Cries
I am currently looking for some people to help me with this game, but first I'll tell you a bit about it. It is an RPG MAKER XP game It is a Horror/Survival RPG, so it may be a challenge, or it may not.
Eternal Cries
December 24th 2010, Christmas Eve, London, England
A girl and her friends are enjoying Christmas Eve with each other. It's still rather early in the day, so the girl, her three friends and a father go out for a snow fight. After an exhausting session, they retreat inside due to a large abnormal blizzard approaching. They realise hours have gone by and go to bed excited about the following day. The father stays up to close all the windows and doors, and soon he follows.
The storm hits hard, and everyone is terrified. A mysterious mist sorrounds the inhabitants of the house, and all inside fall into a deep slumber.
When they wake up, there is no storm, no snow, and even more importantly, they aren't in the house. Each of the five are locked in a sepaate room and they must escape...And when they do, they will need to work together to escape the clutches of their captor, which will eventually have them running all over Europe...

What I need...
The following are positions that may hold any number of people, but I would prefer an even number. If you can do more than one of these, you are of course welcome to as long as it is fine with you. So lets get down to business! ;)

• Scripter, (I will not need these any time soon)
  • Character set designer, (I need characters for my game. These need to be of a fairly high standard or good quality)***PRIORITY***[/li]
    • Enemy designer, (You are welcome to put in any enemy you wish)***PRIORITY***
    • Tileset, (I don't mind if they are made or found as long as they are good quality)***PRIORITY***
    • Menu and Title designer
    • Anime Movie scenes, OPTIONAL (Would look good though! ;))
    • Music Creator

Leave the map designing, storyline, events etc to me, you are welcome for your opinions of course. :)
    For anyone interested, please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.
    Thanks in advance. ;)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 11:39:44 AM by AlwaysIdeas »

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Looks good, but, I don't have any skills in the areas you are looking for.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
That's okay. :)