RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crouching and throwing

Rep:
Level 88
Hello,
Can someone please tell me whether I am right about this or not. For my game, Eternal Cries, I need crouching and throwing sprites, so would I just set that action to a certain key, or does it envolve scripts? If so, please help. :)
Thanks in advance.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you could do it that way, make a totally new spirit set different for the main just walking one, and have it use a switch to when the button is pressed the spirit set is changed to the one of it crouching, and then back to the normal one/.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
What about if the crouching sprite only stays crouching while the key is held? Are scripts required here, and how? :D