RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Saddam thread

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
The third view, the sadist's view, is that killing is great and we should all die in an orgy of blood. 
Hahahahaha :lol:

Exactly, points of interpretation. I promise you no freedom fighter would label themselves as murderers, nor would many people of their nations. I say it is fully justified, as with most killings, it's part of life. Death, it's really just change, isn't it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
At the end of the day, what world leader does not act in their peoples majoritys best interest, NONE...

Especially not Kim Jong Il. There's a true man of the people.
No one can tell me he isn't acting in those people's best interests. I mean just look at the name of his state. Even the USA doesn't have all three of those words "Democratic", "People's" and "Republic" in its name.

Death, it's really just change, isn't it?

Excellent. I'd like to get that emblazoned on my jacket in case I ever need to kill somebody. I'm sure they'll understand. (so will the judge unless he's un-enlightened)

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.

Excellent. I'd like to get that emblazoned on my jacket in case I ever need to kill somebody. I'm sure they'll understand. (so will the judge unless he's un-enlightened)

LOL, love it.

Someone once wrote a poem about when someone asks him what it was like to kill someone one the battlefield; he replies that he killed them because he was on the opposing side. If they had meet each other in the bar, he would of probably brought the man a drink and became friends. He killed him because it was his job. For no other reason.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Sweet, I sell them on Ebay for a $1 each. Have fun.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Sweet, I sell them on Ebay for a $1 each. Have fun.
he was being Sarcastic.

Keep intelligent debate INTELLIGENT people.

Someone once wrote a poem about when someone asks him what it was like to kill someone one the battlefield; he replies that he killed them because he was on the opposing side. If they had meet each other in the bar, he would of probably brought the man a drink and became friends. He killed him because it was his job. For no other reason.

this is a very good point, although in modern warfare this could be contested.
Wars now aren't for things like land or dominion, but more for...well, America went into the Middle East to stop terror, therefore REQUIRING adversity against our foes. In WWII, I doubt any British companies would accept Nazi's as friends, and although after the war America and Japan have been on good terms, during the war I doubt any naval officers or otherwise would buy a Japanese man a drink at a bar, or whatever friendly example you'd like to use.

Rep:
Level 89
SO what did you guts think about his hangging?
Was it fair to kill him a day before the Major Muslim holiday?
Would it have been better to just keep him in jail?

.....I'll get my own opinion posted later..

My personal opinion. They should have killed him ON the Muslim holiday.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I think they did.

-.-
Arlen is hot.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
they killed him before so that they would calm down for the holiday and nothing big would happen.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
SO what did you guts think about his hangging?
Was it fair to kill him a day before the Major Muslim holiday?
Would it have been better to just keep him in jail?

.....I'll get my own opinion posted later..

My personal opinion. They should have killed him ON the Muslim holiday.

that would have sucked...

they killed him before so that they would calm down for the holiday and nothing big would happen.

Even the extremist believe in no violence on that day, so waiting to kill him wouldn't have done anything except let him live through an important holiday.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
at least let him enjoy a holiday before he dies, and if want him to die a bloody death, you're no better than saddam.

Yes its true we dont believe in violence on that day, terrorists will just shoot back n self defense.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
at least let him enjoy a holiday before he dies, and if want him to die a bloody death, you're no better than saddam.

I think you're a bit late. >_>
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
xD yeah...this is DEAD so LOCKAGE
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun