RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
having the other person in your party follow you (resolved)

Rep:
Level 88
I have a game I'm working on where the max number of people you can have on your party at a time is 2, but I don't want them to be invisible when you play. How can I make a character event follow the hero, but staying as close as possible to him. When I put "follow hero" on, it doesn't follow him very fast.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 02:43:52 AM by gotix »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Use the caterpillar script, you can find it in the script section.

(I assume you're using RMXP)