RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2006 RMRK Awards - RESULTS

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
And we slowly cryke away from the topic.  :tpg:

Came second place somewhere, nice...congrats all you winners (though some negatively).
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If Zypher is a lesbian, then does that make me a lesbian?

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
I dunno, lesbians are hot. And Me™ won! oh my, I feel so awesome XP  :-* :-* :-* :-*
ALL HAIL ME™

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Awww...I didnt even get mentioned. At least im not Hero to Zero (never was a HerO0 or boring though ^^

gratz to the winners :D

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
And we slowly cryke away from the topic.  :tpg:

Came second place somewhere, nice...congrats all you winners (though some negatively).

Cryke? What the hell, are you from Australia?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm guessing he's not from the US, considering his name's Jathulan.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
 :o

i want that name.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah, it'd be pretty cool except everyone would call me "Jathulantern"

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No Jat is from Sri Lanka
Jathulan...

He moved to Canada..he stays there..but his parents/sister and he himself is Sri Lankan

Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well I guess I better get more active or just be in one of those categories next time  ::)

~Winged

Just be lucky that you weren't nominated in the Most Boring Member. I was nominated and i won it. I hate it.

Actually, I find myself heaps boring...its just I'm not "famous" round here  ::)

~Winged

Does anyone actually not know who winged is? I'm sure everyone has told you to stop that ~Winged shit at least once.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah didn't they invented the SIG for that ?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
No, they invented the forum name for that, you insufferable noob.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Congrats everyone who won, including 3rd and 2nd.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
wow great advice zypher. mm maybe you have to distinguish yourself more through intelligent debates n crap

Or, Winged, do what she did and pretend to be a lesbian lover.

zomg how did you know?! I mean... I'll pass that idea  ;D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
No Jat is from Sri Lanka
Jathulan...

He moved to Canada..he stays there..but his parents/sister and he himself is Sri Lankan

Holy shit, I just realized this guy could very well be Dyne's brother.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Isn't Sri Lanka near Thailand?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thailand is cool.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I actually won stuff?  Man, I missed out on all of the voting...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Seriously. I didn't get a single vote for Funniest Member. =o(

You could have helped. =o(

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

I see that as a good thing, because then I wouldn't have tied with you for Most Artistic Member. ;)
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Congratz to everybody who won! =D ;8
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
congratz  to you to blizzy boy
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

I see that as a good thing, because then I wouldn't have tied with you for Most Artistic Member. ;)
Yeah, then I would have gotten in second, because I probably would have voted for you.