RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
<Resolved>

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hello!
I'm using 2k3 and it's going quite fine, I've practically finished a big demo and I go to make a "Game Disc" to see how it plays, the new file (800mb) worked, I then go to edit my game and it's not there. I've looked through most folders and the only thing I can find is a large file with my game's title on it that the RPG maker won't read.

Please help! I've put quite a bit of work into this and don't want to start from scratch. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 06:15:29 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
In my opion, your screwed, and hello i have no idea whats happening but im sure Zeriab or Blizz can help you
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yes I sadly had the same opinion :) . I still have the demo so I can get most of the script back with some great annoyance, but still, I would really prefer some other, easier, option.

Thank you for replying.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
try doing a file search to see if it was moved and check ur recycle bin.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Thank you, that's the one place I didn't check ( the Bin ). For some reason it was in there... ...