RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] <To Realize> revised, Quintessence's main theme song~

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Download (OGG format): http://www.savefile.com/files/365470

Heya,

This is the revised version of Quintessence's main theme, To Realize. There are some slight edits but the main enhancement is the added echo effect, making things much smoother and realistic.

It is also the song used in the 'intro-music-video' in the Intro demo released, you can download it here if interested:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10424.0.html

(Screenshots:)

P.S. To Realize © Quintessence - TBV, so I'd appreciate it if it isn't taken and used.

Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas.  :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:04:31 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You can attach the song to your post, can't you? No savefile for me =/

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Oh I thought you could only attach extremely small sized things, my bad. It's done now.