RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request) Script for a zombie game...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
   Now I have looked through alot of ABS type battle systems, and I have found close to what I am looking for but still not exactly what I want. I am looking for a battle system that uses guns and such. Now I found one called "Mr. Mo ABS" that used guns but when you pressed the fire button it didnt make a gun noise, than I found a really cool one by Blizz, but that didnt use any guns, so my question is this, are there any ABS systems that use guns, that is at least halfway decent to make a quick demo game? But It needs to make a gun noise when you press the action button. If the topic was already made than my apologies, and I know I will hear of it. Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 09:14:38 PM by LoneWolfe007 »
"I will just settle with some ketchup packets"

Rep:
Level 88
Smarter than the average bear
Its really not that hard to have a sound play when something happens. Easiest way is maybe common event that when the player presses a certain button(the same one to shoot) plays a gun sound. And you could have conditional branches for different guns.

Oh ya, duh, I should have thought of that. I thought I would have to change like the script in the file or something.... ;D ...thanks. Know of any good ABS battle systems that are made around guns and ammo?

Rep:
Level 88
Random-Idiot
The Advanced Mouse and Click system vy TREG and continued by Anyaru has guns... with sound...
ALL HAIL ME™

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
The Mr. Mo's ABS does use guns you just havn't configured it yet, read the script, i am way to busy right now to do it but you'll find a line in MR.MO ABS that said Weapon Range_ Ammo, ect ect ect, just make a weapon that is a gun then change the sound for it in the script just copy the origenal sound and change it to the gun shot sound simple Aye
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 10:45:41 AM by Morris Lawry »
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Ya I know about the guns in Mr. Mo's ABS but, like the way the gun is in there is, no what I expect you know. I want it more of a resident evil type of feel like where you have to go into the menu and load the gun by moving the bullets over to the gun, but if not that, antleast make the gun bullet look better or have like a machine gun effect.

So I would take it there are no good looking gun weapon systems out there that work with the abs system

Rep:
Level 88
Look dude, the only reason its not all gun like is that they just dont want to have to make all the graphics. Go make a character sprite that is holding the gun, go edit the "arrows" characterset to look like bullets, change the icons to guns, etc

Thanks. Hey what program would you use to do that. Is adobe photo shop good?

Rep:
Level 88
lol...I dont make graphics that much :P I would recommend graphicsgale free edition, but I think photoshop is probably the best, if you already have it.