RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] ~[:{Fatal Desires}:]~ Site Banner Shop

Rep:
Level 88
Yup, this is my site banner shop. *Grins* I use GIMP as my graphics program; it ain't bad, much like Photoshop- just a free version of it, basically.xD

I've been doing graphics for a while. Not too long, but long enough...I guess.

Here is a sample of my work:

And the template for orders:

Render: (A Render is what you must have to order a graphics. If you do not present a render, your request will be denied and ignored. You can find all the renders you need here:  http://www.PlanetRenders.net .  Please, give me a render. Also, you can give me more than one render)

Size: (All site banners need a size. Please, don't give a ridiculous size. =P)

Color: (Give me a color to base the site banner on. Examples: Red, green, orange?)

Border: (Yes?...No?..Your choice. =D)

I guess that's it. Enjoy and request!

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:28:28 PM by boe »
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)