RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
...from Italy

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hi, I'm Starry and I came from hot Italy (pizza, spaghetti...) ^^
I don't speak english very well, becouse in my school, in "English" lessons, I have 5(no good) ç_ç
I'm 19 and I came from Makerando.it community.
I signed in this forum becouse i saw many interesting topics on rpg-making and graphic...  :)

I'm not a noob, I worked with rpg-maker from 1995 to 2006, I have one big project, it call "Dark Rain", with my team in Italy, I'll post it sure.

"Starry"(from hot Italy)

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Hey. Non parlo italiano ed ho pensato che per mezzo di un traduttore gli desse una buona risata. Considerando i traduttori non essere perfetto. xD Desidero appena accoglierlo favorevolmente a questo… randello di il nostro.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome! Don't worry about your English, there are a number of people here who speak it as a second language. Nice to meet you!

Hey. Non parlo italiano ed ho pensato che per mezzo di un traduttore gli desse una buona risata. Considerando i traduttori non essere perfetto. xD Desidero appena accoglierlo favorevolmente a questo… randello di il nostro.

lool u're very cool  :D
The translater isn't perfect, the right sentence is:
" Hey. Non parlo italiano ed ho pensato che per mezzo di un traduttore voglio darti una buona risata. Considerando che i traduttori non sono perfetti. xD "

I rofl  :tpg: u're my legend...

hey
hey. ^^

Welcome! Don't worry about your English, there are a number of people here who speak it as a second language. Nice to meet you!

Thanks ^^ Nice to meet u

« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 10:55:08 AM by Starry »

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
for someone who says they dont know english very well, you talk and know the lingo pretty well. so welcome, ill understand any language complications, but im sure youll understand most of it, because you speak it well ;D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hello and welcome to crankeye and stuff.....

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome hot boy from hot Italy....
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome!

I love Italian food, especially pasta, and lasagna, and spaghetti, and pizza, and garlic bread, and *rants on and on*

Well don't worry about your English, there are some members who are English and and worse than people who have English as their secondary language  ;D

~Winged

for someone who says they dont know english very well, you talk and know the lingo pretty well. so welcome, ill understand any language complications, but im sure youll understand most of it, because you speak it well

Thanks a lot. My second lenguage is English, but I speak it no well :( , my lesspoint  :(.

Hello and welcome to crankeye and stuff.....
Thks u, mr. Fuumannchu

Welcome hot boy from hot Italy....

Yessa. I'm a hot boy  :D , but in this period, Italy is very cold. brrr,
In Summer we dead for the hot sunny.  :=:

Welcome!

I love Italian food, especially pasta, and lasagna, and spaghetti, and pizza, and garlic bread, and *rants on and on*

Well don't worry about your English, there are some members who are English and and worse than people who have English as their secondary language 

~Winged

Oh Oh, u really love our food? Today, for lunch, I'll eat a Napoli's pizza, the most delicious in all the Italy,  :P ,

But, my english in not very well  :( , I speak it a few.

Thnku to all

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Thanks a lot. My second lenguage is English, but I speak it no well Sad , my lesspoint  Sad.

You speak it well enough for us to understand you :P

Welcome to rmrk.

Ok, Thank u Darklord  ;)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Welcome! =D
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yeah, I wouldn't worry, you speak it better than some people here who have English as their first language.
bringing sexy back

Thank u Silverline, Can I share to mapping contest, or there's any registration?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I guess you'd have to ask nouman6 about that, he's the one running it all =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome! I went on holiday to Italy last summer, loved it especially the ice cream  ;D

ooh the ice cream, we made ice cream in home, with a big machine, but in england there'snt Ice cream ??  ???