RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [Revamped]

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Better then mine.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Eh, those posted are the new versions actually  :P Not the old ones.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
lol.

So, just PM me when you have testing for me.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
lol. don't leave me hangin... I wana sign up for that too...  ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8

anyway... Always glad to put in input. ^^
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
We could work together!

Rep:
Level 88
hahaha, sure... compare notes? XD
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
the character looks great, and the new screens look awesome too. cant wait to see a longer demo out.

Rep:
Level 89
While I was saving the file, computer froze with the blue screen. After I restarted it, the whole data folder's files were corrupted. I have a backup file but it's not up to date, so I basically lost about 8 hours of work. It'll take a bit of time to get back to where I was, but I'll be back to that point soon. In the mean time, I appologize for the delay.

Rep:
Level 88
awwww that sucks, sorry to hear. maybe u shud make a back up of everything you do. i kind of do that

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah I forgot to update my backup file :/ Was just about to do that at the end of the day though, oh well. Shit happens :(

Edit: Aw f-(@$*$@ it appears that I lost some stuff from the intro as well. j-9 435rfnaekfn vaejfeaf fhaepirhneafnealf

« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 01:44:17 AM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 88
re-download your intro?

Rep:
Level 89
Encrypted :/

Ah well, the bright side is at least the heavy event animating scene in the intro didn't get lost. I'll just take this as a chance to remake the new things even better.

Rep:
Level 88
aww well that half sucks then

Rep:
Level 89
I redid some of the intro part and it crashed again and those files are corrupt too now. I better look my comp up.

Edit: I see... So it's cause of conflicts between IBM's computers and the anti-virus the school forced us to install. Well good f'ing job to them.

Heheh, sorry about the ranting. As I said this will make the things lost better in the re-remake. :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 04:10:28 AM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
While I was saving the file, computer froze with the blue screen. After I restarted it, the whole data folder's files were corrupted. I have a backup file but it's not up to date, so I basically lost about 8 hours of work. It'll take a bit of time to get back to where I was, but I'll be back to that point soon. In the mean time, I appologize for the delay.

Holy Shit...Thats bad...:(

If you need an extra place to store it, Im more the happy to keep it. :)

Rep:
Level 89
It's alright, I think I fixed the cause of the freezes and am backing up the files actively now. Also, good progress is being made in remaking the lost data, so it's going fine again.  :D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Good, phew.

Rep:
Level 88
heh, any game thats interesting you are always on the case.. anyway, sorry to hear about the data loss! *yes... i am late... XD*
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I see a reputation is building for me.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm aiming to release a intro (nothing new here) + village map demo tomorrow. I'm just adding some interaction to environmental items and pulling the temporary demo stuff out at the moment.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 03:59:04 AM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Cool, this should be great.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Uh, Hi?!
For some reason, I can't download the file. This really does look awesome though.
Current Project: " A Tale of Valor"
Progress: 1% >.<
Link: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10586.msg134505.html#msg134505

Rep:
Level 89
Fear not, I'm uploading the new demo that also includes the Korbin Village map demo 1.0 at this instant.