RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
double techs in rpg2k3

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
anyone have any ideas how to make this happen?  ideally, id like for one character to select the d. teach, both characters to use a caertain mp, and for the battle animation to show them both attacking.

so my main problems are:
-how do I make 2 characters use mp, and have the skill fail if one doesn't have enough? 
-and is there a way to make both the characters battlers dissapear, so the animation (which includes both of them) looks right?

I could do this all with events probally, but then I'm not sure how the targeting would work.

Halp!
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.