RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legacy: The Gatekeeper ; Demo 3.0 Now Downloadable

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I see its updated is it mainly finished now ??
I wanna play the game only untill the main game is complete :p

Not completly finished but alot more gameplay is added from 2.2, you could wair till the main game comes out it wont be that long now,
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
play 4 mins of this attachment:

and you will see

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:23:25 PM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
play 4 mins of this attachment:

and you will see

Sooo uhhh...okay thanks...thanks because you know...homer simpson really represents how people want to make there games......thank you, thank you nouman the error of my ways, through homer simpsons eyes i will now fix the problems,

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dl=9x. xD how quick...

also I'll take your last comment as sarcasm? also LO FUCKING L.

you just like proving me right eh?
Sooo uhhh...okay thanks...thanks because you know...homer simpson really represents how people want to make there games......thank you, thank you nouman the error of my ways, through homer simpsons eyes i will now fix the problems,

Not completly finished but alot more gameplay is added from 2.2, you could wair till the main game comes out it wont be that long now, <<<<<

USE A DAMN PERIOD

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
lol not gonna play the gate keeper until its finished :D

No spoil for me yet

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
lol not gonna play the gate keeper until its finished :D

No spoil for me yet
Ok thats cool, thanks for eagrness!! Its nice to know we have fans!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
dl=9x. xD how quick...

also I'll take your last comment as sarcasm? also LO FUCKING L.

you just like proving me right eh?

Not completly finished but alot more gameplay is added from 2.2, you could wair till the main game comes out it wont be that long now, <<<<<

USE A DAMN PERIOD

Use a damn brain you litte mother fucker, and the next time you think about spamming my game Ill bring the spam back on you ten fold,

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Use a damn brain you litte mother fucker, and the next you think about spamming my game are bring the spam back on you ten fold,

One person giving bad imput on your game brings this? LOL can't wait when everyone who downloads says what I said right back.

again, use a period.

and that sentence (like all the one's in the game) made no sense  ???

also lol i guess you said you will spam me back? i'd like to see that happen.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Use a damn brain you litte mother fucker, and the next you think about spamming my game are bring the spam back on you ten fold,

One person giving bad imput on your game brings this? LOL can't wait when everyone who downloads says what I said right back.

again, use a period.

and that sentence (like all the one's in the game) made no sense  ???

also lol i guess you said you will spam me back? i'd like to see that happen.

Edit: I need to keep my temper in tact, okay okay i think the spam i will deliver onto Numan will be more than enough punishment, <--- note no period!!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 07:28:26 PM by coolkid25344 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, lets not get carried away with your edit..

Before edit^

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
C'mon Nouman. Don't argue.
It's not his fault he can't map.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
He spammed/talked shit about Ericmor's topic which is going to be great. So I return the favor to him.

also that review that was a REAL review...anyone who plays the game will say same thing.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
He spammed/talked shit about Ericmor's topic which is going to be great. So I return the favor to him.

also that review that was a REAL review...anyone who plays the game will say same thing.

I knew that was what this is about, well goodbye RMRK goodbye

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
@nouman: Oh, okay. And yes, his game is erm...special.

@Coolkid: If your going to act like that I doubt anyone wants you here.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
He is gone..I never even planned him to get bannned ...oh well. 1 shitty game down.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
@nouman: Oh, okay. And yes, his game is erm...special.

@Coolkid: If your going to act like that I doubt anyone wants you here.

By  the way Irock if im so special and retarded why would you use the banner i made you?!?!?!?

Rep:
Level 102
Eh, it's not that great. Is that Arial font?
I could easily make that in photoshop. And I said your game is "special" because I didn't want to call it "shitty"
I'm suprised you called my game a "Noob game" rotfl!
One shitty game down.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol...I dont think he understands getting banned...he comes here everyday good luck somewhere else.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I knew that was what this is about, well goodbye RMRK goodbye

Who the fuck are you, and why should we care you're leaving?

Rep:
Level 102
Coolkid is gay!!1!!!one!!oneone!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Coolkid is gay!!1!!!one!!oneone!

So i guess im unbanned...wierd...well whatever I know noone wants my game anyways, but im gonna upload demo 4.0 later, so....i guess....uh...yeah...i guess thats it for now

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
User is BANNED.

Moved to Abandoned Projects ~