RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] 'Nocturne Gospel' (Abandoned)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Not caring if the CGs attracts the players or not, but I'm now realizing this project has started to get Fans who would attack comments none the less (Which worries me). In a few days or so, I'd show a little 'Late' surprise for all of you boys & girls regarding on this project & it's future, and I'm hoping you all like what's coming. ;3

Further discussion to say, Comments regarding on it, well, let's just say the change would be too big, so any regarding it's current status, would somewhat be a nuisance. *cough* The reasons for this is as to say, a surprise >__>;;

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Caro I know you said this is on hold but I saw you post a screenshot, I am extremely curious about this surprise thing :|

Where's our updates >:V

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
People keeps spamming my PM Box And Everywhere asking~ Fine!!!  :mad: But No Screenshots! (lol)

Updated the Page ~ Renamed the Game ~ Added Character ~ & Removed screenshots ~ Updated Features.

D:< Nyoro ~ Early/Late Eastern Egg!

UPDATE!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks good Caro!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Spoiler for:

Name: Lyle Razenburg
Weapon: Double Daggers
Bio: Lyle Razenburg, along with his childhood friend Caith Alwien, is a young man that takes care of orphans to live through the dangerous world of the Altro Precepia. After saving the life of the enigmatic Samantha, Lyle finds himself entangled with a series of events that changed his life and perception of the world.

that's gorgeous.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Speechless.
P.s. there are still screenshots

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-\ Well, here's a little update to bump this thing up, I added the new Logo. (Couldn't find Hanzo, who made the ones before this one), The story is already set & completed, And the Sprites are coming lovely, with the cast already done :3

To see them, visit here & give me some feedbacks D=<

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Did you ever come out with a demo?
You've completely revised every single feature about six times each  ;9
:stick:

Property of DrSword
Rep:
Level 84
Hellbent on heaven.
Did you ever come out with a demo?
You've completely revised every single feature about six times each  ;9
:stick:

You shouldn't expect a demo.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Quite a Necropost to simply reply to Dertt's post.

Property of DrSword
Rep:
Level 84
Hellbent on heaven.
I can't help that I like to keep this thread active. EVERYONE isn't the only one who's waiting on some information on this game.  :P

Rep:
Level 85
you could atleast update...
How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It's been what, two or three years since I touched the project itself. It's extremely late to come up with some update or something, but whatever.

I have been more into my studies, and haven't touched the project since, well, 2009. I can't seem to get back with the people I was asking for help, or simply see them once & then, well, dissapear I guess; Long story short, Hoping that by the end of the month get this dead horse back and running with my own Artwork, lots of custom sprites & maps, no more CGs ripping for me.

Sincerely,
Karo Rushe / Sunny Milk / DAS

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Long story short, Hoping that by the end of the month get this dead horse back and running with my own Artwork, lots of custom sprites & maps, no more CGs ripping for me.

I'll start following this thread again! Thanks for continuing this project!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The nostalgia, to see this project here, my first and my so called 'Magnum Opus', It's been around Nine years, and 8 Months since I posted the first post; all the problems I had, and all the love and dreams I had on it, I poured my all into this project, I had gotten a lending hand every once in a while I was glad to have, and met wonderful people who helped me, either by putting their two cent, or helping me grow, I learn to map from a desire to make a great visual game, I learn to make my own Sprites when I was told I should stop asking and instead start making for myself, I poured myself onto this project, there where wonderful times, and people's replies kept me going, and there where also bad times, such as when certain trolls where bullying me, some members jumped in my defence of it, and a time I learn what happens when you try to take someone's idea when they told you not to, it moved me to make my own graphics, and change, this project have led me to grow and change, and even mature, and got me closer to rmrk, with my expectations growing higher and higher, but too much for one person to carry, even with every wall I kept been thrown at, I kept going, starting from either scratch or back again, I didn't stop, I never give up . . . . but as time went by, and I grew up, and graduated from University, I had grown up. I came with a promise to revive this, but that promise sadly, won't come true.

I'm sorry for anyone still expecting this project to come out of 'Development Hell', Truth be told, It's impossible for me to make restart this even from scratch, anything related to it had been lost around december, with ironically, my own computer. But really, 2012, I said I start bringing this dead horse back up, but you can't expect a dead horse to get up on it's knees or milking a cow who's already dry. It ain't happening, and much of the stuff I had has been lost.

I'm saying I'm officially saying, this Project is Abandoned, this ghost has haunted me for long, but Boe made me realize tonight, it's time to move on, and follow what I truly want to make. It's been a fun experience working for 7 or 8 years on this-(I actually have no idea how long it's been that I worked on this), it was a fun experience, and Everyone helped me, whether it was their two cents, or their encouraging posts, it helped me kept going, but the time is now I must move on, but I will not forget this experience, I will not forget, one line of this, not a day, will I regret this project been unfinished, I will always remember at the young highschooler who poured her love on this project thanks to the people she met in rmrk.

Thank you.

As of Today, 5:09 AM in Puerto Rico, August 5th, 2015, this Project has been declared, Abandoned.