RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] 'Nocturne Gospel' (Abandoned)

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for May 2008Project of the Month winner for June 2008
Hmm. One thing you might wanna do is center the text there in the beginning. If you're using Ccoa's UMS (Which I think you are) it says in the directions at the top how to do it.

All in all, it was nice to finally see things in action, like monkeydlu said. I actually don't mind being kinda thrown into things. Haha. Lots of teasers do that sort of thing. XD Still anticipating the demo in July.  :)
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 85
This is a really god game... :blizj:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Thanks for the comments at least. =)

The teaser can let one down easily if one can't seem to have read at least what the story is about. I might work on another one, smoother & with more time.

& also, New updated Screenshots, & Two new userbars back from the grave (Shinary & popular favorite . . . Lloid)
 *It was a pain to wipe out 20 screenshots from Twilight Hoax*
I notice when I uploaded the 2nd screenshot, the error, priority set of a wall accidentally ate the swords & the top of the Item storage case. <will be fix later> & also:

Spoiler for Save menu weeeeeeeeeeh!!!:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:00:19 AM by Caro Ru Lushe »

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for May 2008Project of the Month winner for June 2008
I really like the new screenshots! Maps are looking very good. :) Something looks a little odd to me on that one where you have the movie bars during the conversation though. Just the way their heads are kinda cut off at the top.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I really like the new screenshots! Maps are looking very good. :) Something looks a little odd to me on that one where you have the movie bars during the conversation though. Just the way their heads are kinda cut off at the top.
Mostly a lag problem, since those scenes came after a scene. Specifically one like which little Releena speaks with the Obidian Lord =X
greatness :D
=X Wait ti'll I reach further & make more scenes to screenshot, then it'll be awesome >3

Thou, btw Monkeydlu, will like to ask, if I can request a few more sprites thou, when your open & not too busy working on CF. =X I'd repay you in any way, besides finishing Akane ;p
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:05:31 AM by Caro Ru Lushe »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ok, New feature: Two new Characters make a "Cameo" Appearence in the game =P from two RPG Maker Games.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
New screeshots, beware of Shady Messages, like the one Uriku found. lol

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Here' an Experiment I'm doing
Spoiler for Klyron vs. 3x Spirit BERSERKER:

The Return of side-view battle non-animated o Soul-Rave =X

Thou, It glitches & lags, having problem with some skills & such.
Plus the lack of Characters sprites pictures to find on the web, Makes me think I'd might have to put the Game's release even further until either I find the sprites or the Game finishes to download or put the ever-known-default-battle-system. =)

Rep:
Level 87
wow, that looks NIIICe

I'd say definetly go for it, I would've but have you see the first aselia's battlers? >_> Agh, the style is so weird, I like these way much more.

You should find yourself someone who knows how to seriously rip things, commission or something as it might be a huge job, but I think it'd be very worth it XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It's Not Animated thou, I would love that 100% but I know of no one who can rip the game, I'll simply just screenshot & Edit the Battlers =X Kinda wish to add them animated, but I see it not happening with the scripts been incompatibable with Blizzard's ToAo & CRL Systems.

Also:
Spoiler for Twilight Hoax Title Screen?:

Spoiler for:
With the Fan disc of Seinarukana After, Twiliht Hoax might have very little CGs & Knowing Xuse lost some of the people from the Aselia department, I might think I may have trouble releasing the Sequels & having to re-use the same materials from this one

I'd say definetly go for it, I would've but have you see the first aselia's battlers? >_> Agh, the style is so weird, I like these way much more.
Fault 2d =P Seinarukana sorta beats Aselia in Graphics & Gameplay, but in plotwise Story & Characters, Aselia Wins =X
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 06:10:58 PM by Caro Ru Lushe »

Rep:
Level 87
change script to Minkoff's, and you can probably find someone from spriter's resource and if not, you can start looking up some tutorials and learn how to rip yourself XD Riping's a pretty useful skill after all.

the programs for it seems too technical for someone lazy like me though :P using screenshots, takes waaay to long >_>

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: Maybe so, but I'll do that, after I release The Beta =< don't want to put the game's release further because of rippig & Waiting for he game to download!

=) Also, you realize I edit that last post? (lol)

Rep:
Level 87
ah, the title screen looks pretty sweet, but I think that would do much better as like a topic starter or something, as it's not exactly big enough for a title screen XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, tha's for like, ext year or so x3 well, once 1 is over =X

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Spoiler for Releena Speaks to Ansem:
Spoiler for The Lighters death by . . .:
No Pictures, it'll spoil the fun =3
Spoiler for Asaiji's 'Tragic' Speech Quote:

:V I call them as far as one of my favorites scenes, since it jumps from scene to scene Back & forth, but that . . . finish it, but my idea of the map I wanted didn't come nicely, still, adding Asaiji's Quote on the first page as update.

Rep:
Level 87
Nice screens.  :) Is that a Star Wars reference in the last one? lol
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Nice screens.  :) Is that a Star Wars reference in the last one? lol

Spoiler for:
Yes =p.
I surely love that moment of Palpatine, simple put, Asaiji is like based on Emperor Palpatines/dark sidious in the ways she manipulates peoples emotions & fights with *****
=X

& Why?

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

This is the best scene besides their battle sequence =X which will be a d*** b**ch to event, but truly one of Five of the best <3 ]=3 Ti'll July 21st . . .
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 10:49:16 AM by Caro's MO NO BE »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Spoiler for:

I may need a script after all . . . but the problem lies, I don't have the graphics sprites nor the time to start to make them from scratch =O

I found a CB for three characters, might implement it . . . missing the Animated-Side-View & of course, the Game Seinarukana to grab & rip it's Battler Sprites. Ti'll then . . . Youtube's crappy videos of picture taken shall do for the moment.

<shivers> Any Comments on that? Battlers will be unil I get the game again that is =< & Rip it apart.

Rep:
Level 87
it's looking good, this'll be a huge draw once you have all the ripped material XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :P Or I can get sued for it. <cough>

Thou, I saw someone at .org using the same characters & made his own sprites. (I felt angry for no reason)

I have the cruddy flashes, now . . . . it just feels odd that their graphics won't look awesome, but nonetheless

=X Time to "Rip"

Rep:
Level 87
lol, ripping is a art in itself, who cares about getting sued XD just give them your fake address :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
A Character quiz I made some time ago:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7174983/which-soul-rave-character-are-you

The quiz is not 100% accurate, as many got Klyron & the result cannot be seen well, so I post them here >___>;;;

My result: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/7174983/3075663/ (Except for the Emo Part & the spoilers)

Spoiler for Contains spoilers of the game in some of these descriptions:

Rep:
Level 87
OMG! O_O

XD thats frikking awesome! XD

Ming id I steal the idea? X3

edit-

I got monica XD
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 12:16:16 AM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,