RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] 'Nocturne Gospel' (Abandoned)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Judging from the very strange size of 701MB for pictures, I think it will cover everything you are looking for.

I'll check when it is finished for you.  :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Ok Tezuka, thank you a lot, I dunno what I'd do without you  :tpg:

Tell me once it finishes up what it has to know.

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Well, the speed keeps changing, so this should be done by tommorow before I wake up (hopefully). :tpg:

But I took a look in the folder where it is being saved, there are four RARs:

I'm not good at Japanese, but I think the first is a special/extra CGs pack, the second is a Wallpaper pack, the fourth is the Limited Edition Material Book but I can't figure out the third one (I may have mistranslated them, I'm not that good with the Japanese language). Hopefully it is what you need. :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 10:57:50 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
oh yeah, I was about to say, I've downloaded that before, but it was all two so I deleted it.

It should cover pretty much everything though, but as for the sprites, well, you'll have to rip them from the game itself.

Personally, I took a look at all them, and I just felt that I could do better, and get more experience if I made it myself, I was VERY VERY wrong XD lol, but I'm to far to turn back so no use trying to get someone to rip them now :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-\ Bugga, Those are the Events, Characters, Frames & Artbook. Which four I have. The sprites aren't there nor the battle CGs. <sigh> Probably the Game File would benefit as I can get someone to extract the remaining parts I need >__>;;

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Damn, sorry Caro.

I found a torrent for the game, but it is a huge 5.21GB. If I can, I can try downloading it and ripping the sprites myself if you want me to (When my brother isn't at my house, which is six days a week).

EDIT: Game added to watch list. :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 12:32:31 AM by Tezuka »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
That would help a lot Tezuka. =) Thanks. I can live with that. =3

+ Rep

~ Caro Ru Lushe

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Added the Logo Title made by Kenso Himura

& Added the other tracks musics I am planning to add & see if I can make the Opening bit more combined.

Note: It is still in decision wether I Use Seinarukana 2's CGs or Original Artwork.

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING THESE BRILLIANT LOGOS?

Also, weren't you going to use my wolfperson sprite?

Anyway, keep up the arsome work.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING THESE BRILLIANT LOGOS?

Also, weren't you going to use my wolfperson sprite?

Anyway, keep up the arsome work.

I bet they are like reallly skilled and keep the secrets to em self lol or somehow use photoshop *Shrugs*.

Also, keep up the great work CRL, everything is awesome.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, The Wolf,  cannot appear, for it would spoil many things =o

anyways, a little expectation from April:

There might be a Funny "Mini-Game" =< To be post for enjoyment.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Forgive me, as I had been lately, troubled with University Work as it had started to bug with my daily life, & even made me stop working on the game fixing bugs & such.

<sigh> I was planning to release a special April's Beta, as a way to celebrate, but I haven't gotte the thing stopped & some stuff fixed for such special as a thanks for this been selected as project of the Month & Anniversary. ;=;

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 87
don't worry D: life can get in the way of alot of things, for better or for worse, hope your doing good at school though, lol, I'm still young enough to have too much free time :P

and hey, aprils still got a week left x.x ahh... schools going to be over soon... omg, the through can't get through. Keep at it ^_~

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Hopefully, I would, but I gotta return back o work on an Assigment =<

Was just checking >__>;; Hopefully.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ok, I had been busy in University here, at last finished my proyect I had to write about Stress & Nutrition for my Health class. -.-;;

Expect, on tomorrow, a small, preview >3

Rep:
Level 87
great! can't wait, meh, I'm still waiting... I might just release it though, lol, to tired of waiting >_>

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: There be no OP for this one thou.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I got something in mind, something that will make more sence to this, seen as how it can be a Second, if there should be a 1st.

& not gonna affect that greatly to the work I have at this moment >=)

-Edit-

Gah, now all that's left, is the Graphics stuff.

=< & to celebrate the yet late Project of the Month with a Demo of it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'll put a stop to your theft of two days for Project of the Month :P

Sorry about that by the way, I haven't been on for a couple of days, and forgot about it. It will soon be fixed.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
With that fix, now I have to sit back, & fix some minor bugs, change . . . <sigh> the Screenshots & the first post.
Thou, multiple changes has taken place, including Scripts. (For some weird reason, I can't get to CP to update these scripts which continue to get Errors.) At least the story isn't affected =X

I'll put a stop to your theft of two days for Project of the Month :P

Sorry about that by the way, I haven't been on for a couple of days, and forgot about it. It will soon be fixed.
lol, Aleluya, I was getting bad Karma from my two day theft :V =X great to be off the hook, thou update in the 1st post in the Project of the Month, we may want to evade this one getting promoted twice by Accident just because the title changed >_>;;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Updates
- Userbars remove & updated *Pardon for the change & Limits of characters*
- Characters: Only left the Main two characters.
- Removed the Fawork I did. It's only there for Other people's fanwork.
- Uploading Teaser Trailer, Hoping this time it won't say error again.

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 87
sounds like a make over :D

Can't wait for the teaser XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Teaser Trailer 1 "death & the key" has been Uploaded

At 1st Page, download section below the demo.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yay, more teasers which are over in less than a minute. No offense, but the teaser was short, and I didn't really think I got anything out of it. I personally had no idea what the fuck was going on.

The last name of the guy who you quoted in the beginning seems familiar....

Rep:
Level 87
holy hell, a 43 mb teaser? You should've made it seperate :/

anyways, downloading now x.x

edit-

tried it, it was kindof disappointing in that it could've been evented much much smoother, it was kindof half baked, it was nice to finally see things in action though. Sadly, no real interest held, but try try try again. You have the idea, just don't rush it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 09:10:51 PM by monkeydlu »