RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] 'Nocturne Gospel' (Abandoned)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :-X lol, I had been stuck up with those names since then.

but for the moment . . . Would hit the books & start getting the letters right =< Or more like, the proverbs that is.

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Keep up the good work on this! :) Can't wait to see a demo!
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Updated: Added the Groups & Races (Well, Missing the Humans, but, it's pretty obvious isn't it?)

And Two New Support Signatures with either Group =<

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
& as of Today, Translated Soul-Rave's Title, Fault Babelfish if it means something else, because I know Twilight Hoax doesn't give the "Correct" Meaning.

Next Update, Expect the Whole Cast of Characters updated & adding their Sprites bases, New Screenshots of both scenes, CGs & Menu Screenshots, Update the New Features & Removes some of the scratched ones & (Finally) Yuki Kajiura's Music Tracks that will be included in this Project <3

Edit: So, umm, yeah, I was bored & decided to 'clean up' a bit. So, check the 1st post & tell me what you guys think of it? =X

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ok, a new little update:

I decided to change the Opening Song "Joint" to one I was listening in my laptop *Didn't realize I had it* called "Hayate No Gotoku!", Changed it because Joint sorta goes with a Dramatic, Battle & sorta apocaliptic feeling of scenes, which, unfortunately, Seinarukana 2 doesn't posses much fighting scenes, yet of ones I want. So, I changed it to something for the time being, thou, if anyone has a better suggestion, I'll gladly hear them =) & even credit.

I am looking for Songs to use as Openings, so, yeah, Hayate no Gotoku! is temporal, until I find one I like & can make it sorta go with the Openning =<

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa3NgMarvDA

*loves this song*

:D

lol, I thought for quite a while about using this as my own, but um....idk, there wasn't as much of a beat as I wanted it to have, plus, I didn't listen to this over 150 times as I don't have the mp3 XD

I guess you should just listen to something like a radio, write down any song you like :\ Hard to say though, good luck with picking one though XD
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 04:34:38 AM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Hmm, I quite like it, but as you said, sorta missing the beat I need =3.

But now searching for it to use as a "Insert Song". =X For a certain "Event" in the game. <smirk>

Rep:
Level 87
I always wanted to make something like that, like in the best dramatic moments of anime's, they'll play a song in the back ground instead of just regular BGM, it always makes me feel so sad and hooked >_> Especially in the first kiss scene in RxJ, omg, loved it XD

I've yet to find the perfect song for something like that though :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
;p Well the song fits for like "Looking back all this Time, & Now, I can't stop thinking of you, since the first day I lay eyes on you" like moment. <lol, that just sounded both romantic & cliche <3> =p So, I sorta know on what to use it. yet still, I am looking >__>;; (Radio Onlines you meant btw?)

Rep:
Level 87

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Found something, rather sparkling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhtTfJClrZ4&feature=related

lol, Expect a "Soul-Raves 1: Nocturne Gospela" Comming by next year if I can get the CGs & Finish First Twilight Hoax =3

but yeah, pretty much, I like that music. >3

Rep:
Level 87
that song is crazy @_@

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
If you think that's Crazy Monkeydlu, wait or search for JOINT & Blaze by Kotoko, now that's Crazily Fast & Insane xD

=< But yeah, Entangled Destiny, is crazy much, but I like the cgs <3 & zeh song. -Not to mention it's Mai-HiME <3 <3

*cough*

So, it gives me an Idea of how to pull off the whole "Soul-Raves 2 Opening" x3

Rep:
Level 87
lol, just watched all four openings, compared to the first seasons, Blaze and Joint are seriously way to rock XD idk, it fits though, :P

is the show good? I've got the first season burned on cds but I've never bothered to watch past ep2, dun know why, just kinda lost time and interest XD

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Congratulations Caro! This is the Anniversary Project of the Month! Exclamation Marks!

I'll send you a stock PM with details soon.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, just watched all four openings, compared to the first seasons, Blaze and Joint are seriously way to rock XD idk, it fits though, :P

is the show good? I've got the first season burned on cds but I've never bothered to watch past ep2, dun know why, just kinda lost time and interest XD
I'll be sincere, It gets better as the story develops. But 2nd season sorta has it's Good Moments, The Awesome Fighting Moments, & The Moment which you wish to get a shotgun & like kill everyone or a certain person =X (lol).

Congratulations Caro! This is the Anniversary Project of the Month! Exclamation Marks!

I'll send you a stock PM with details soon.
0_0 I was about to faint *Thus the long pause to reply*

<3 This is, quite unexpected.

:=: Thanks Everyone . . . I'd have to make something up in celebration of the Project of the Month Anniversary
& Soul Raves 2 been the chosen one for April. <3

~ Caro Ru Lushe

(I am waiting for the Stock PM with the Details)

Rep:
Level 87
Yay! congrats Caro! (lol, somehow or another I can still make out who's saying what XD)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Congratulations on POTM!

Edit - This is my first time posting in this thread? That's odd. I could have sworn that I posted in here before.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Congratulations on POTM!

Edit - This is my first time posting in this thread? That's odd. I could have sworn that I posted in here before.
Thanks =3 & yeah, I get the feeling you posted before, odd. >__>;;

@Monkeydlu: it's Rolph's April Fool's Thing xD lol, like the Pink Theme used in Valentine's Day!

=x I'll get something 'special', soon, I hope, ugh, ok, once I make my find >__>;;

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Congrats on POTM! You definatly deserve it. :)
I SUPPORT:

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Oh congrats Caro/DAS or whatever your name is.
You're so cute. <3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
<3 Thanx Emidy & Sithlord

I am sorta thinking, if I make the Games CGs & Characters Sketches Myself. =/ Thou it would look Chibi-ish.

<sigh> But at least we get moar CGs & Moar Events, & Moar Sex Scenes!!!!!!!!!

=___=;; But I dunno since then the Date would be pulled off more. Thou I can just make up to a Demo & Release it easily. <Yet still looking for programs to paint pictures easily & less frustrating than Photoshop*

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
If you want, I can look for Spirit of The Eternal Sword resources for you.

Infact, I think I can get all of the visual resources for it if you want (Including H-scenes).

EDIT: The CG pack is over 701MB, so you may need to tell me what you want to upload (If you don't want them all that is). If you want all of them I'll be happy to upload the whole thing.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:31:56 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 87
hm... well if your going to do that, you should make all original designs. There should be alot of reasources for sprite of eternity sword 2, it shoudln't be a huge problem, but original stuff is always impressive.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
If you want, I can look for Spirit of The Eternal Sword resources for you.

Infact, I think I can get all of the visual resources for it if you want (Including H-scenes).

EDIT: The CG pack is over 701MB, so you may need to tell me what you want to upload (If you don't want them all that is). If you want all of them I'll be happy to upload the whole thing.
The fact is I need the Battle CGs, & the Sprite Battlers used. Other than that, The Narukana Character Picture of her from the Menu selection but with  the Battlers & Animations, I think I would not need them that much.

hm... well if your going to do that, you should make all original designs. There should be alot of reasources for sprite of eternity sword 2, it shoudln't be a huge problem, but original stuff is always impressive.

It is mostly because I wanna add Klyron's Transformation & Shinary's Mage Robes =/ & Some more Character Scenes.

*Wish there was moar Thalia H-scenes* =( Other than that, Mostly the Sprites is all I want, I might make it side-view, but then would have to edit a lot of the battle pictures content)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 07:33:55 PM by Caro Ru Lushe »