RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] 'Nocturne Gospel' (Abandoned)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Well, Expect a lot of Present + Medieval + Sci-Fi Reference =X

To make the story more in between >3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Expecting to add a bit of more "Audio" and effects on this.

And I have finally finished some of the sprites, so I can get back to working on the demo to release.

<shrugs> now I had been exploring some Seinarukana on Youtube, some of the scenes will be d*mn hard to do @__@ I think I might start learning Eventing with pictures.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
are you going to try and remake Seinarukana's storyline?

oh well, I've no quarrels, I never played it anyways XD *wonders if there will be H scenes...*

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
are you going to try and remake Seinarukana's storyline?

oh well, I've no quarrels, I never played it anyways XD *wonders if there will be H scenes...*
Dear lord, no, xD I would have to even make the Tile Sets & . . . well, even the battlers, so, no @___@ I like mines anyways (Thou a good suggestion, but I am not gona kill myself cracking my disc up :P )

Rep:
Level 87
XD I wish I could rip sprites, I'd love to rip some GBA games, especially SRW, I love the super robot wars seriese <)M I've always wanted to make an fan game of it >_<

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I was thinking of your idea of "Making Seinarukana" For RPG Maker XP.

. . . But the lack of Sprites on Google & Yahoo on either language made me think twice, but Finally, I was able to find this:

I just wished the Quality was better . . . a picture of her is a Pain in the arsses, but with this, I am halfway completed. (Ugh, it's soooo gonna look ugly).

Edit: Also,would put up soon those "Support" Signatures >___>;;; once I finish getting those Templates <shrugs>
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 04:03:07 AM by Caro Ru Lushe »

Rep:
Level 87
ah, siggy bars X3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Yeah, but expect to be up by Tomorrow Noon in here.

Since I failed extracting while Playing Around >__>;;;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The sigis are up, thou I wish to know why the code acts in a very, weird way . .

EDIT: FIXED THE LINK, NOW THEY WORK! D<

Rep:
Level 87
Yay! More siggy work XD

Where do you get those templates anyways? lol, I jsut made mine from basically a black frame :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :P lol, & 'cause I rule, I make myself my own with the Two Best Characters in the Game (Non-playable xD)

Despite this, productions is going slow -.- just making sprites gets a bit tiring.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Looking great overall - the only concern I have it that some of the overlays seem a bit too heavy. :p Nice usage of picture studded cut-scenes.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Overlay? A bit confuse here.

would like to know what exactly is to fix, =X since I still got time to fix it before the release date.

=< & 'course thanks for the feedback.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Oh, I just mean the lighting/fog etc. Of course, it kinda comes down to preference, so it's your call; just giving an opinion. :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: I do agree, the fogs sorta make it a pain for me in gameplay and adding them, so I just prefered using them in certain scenes. (Thou, a low opacity).

=/ Just that I had bee wondering where you got the shadow effects in Quintessence in some scenes that make me try it out >.>;;

Would take consideration ad updates some of the news ones and take down the olds ones. =X since I find it a bit too shiy for my own eyes >__>;;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The poroyect would be delayed by technical difficulties with my computer ;-;

Mostly the Keyboard.

Rep:
Level 87
poroyect sounds cool when you say it out loud XD

thats a shame to hear, hope you get it fixed soon. How'd it get messed up?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
My laptop is 5 Years old, so I am not surprise it is dying already  :=:

I'd probably buy a new one, and this one use it up to the bitter end of her death. =/

*Time to save the files as Back-Ups*

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
This looks awesome.

But one things is strange. Why has it got an A rating? Isn't that a bit extreme?

EDIT: OH WAIT, Xuse LOL

Rep:
Level 87
O_O

I never really noticed that, but I think the description only qualifies for something along the lines of Teen or OlderTeen...

so.....

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Ahh, I see, but wouldn't it be M rating?

Anyway, this looks awesome, I can't wait for the demo!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I would consider an A for some "explicit material" but I'd change for the Beta Versions (Once I get my new Computer).

Ahem, yes, I am not dead yet, I upated with a new section, some art made by myself, mostly of the two of my favorite couple & Antagonists <3

Rep:
Level 87
lol, chibis!!! XD

And well, no comments for the other idea x.x I thought about it a little too, and not even considering the fact that...well, I'm underage so technically it would've been illegal, dispite that though, I just thought it would be devaluing my work and also harder to distribute, lol.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
So you will be using those...scenes then? I guess I will have to play it without my brother here. :tpg:

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Whoa, adult scenes in this game 0.0

FUCK YES

We should know when they're coming up though, I don't want to play the game only when my family's gone.