RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] 'Nocturne Gospel' (Abandoned)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
XD

I can't wait for this game. ^_^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
FInally Updated the New Character's Pictures >D

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
OoO Awesomeness~!! X3

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Looks interesting, can't say I'm sure about using pictures for nearly every scene (you use a ton in your screenshots), but everyone needs to take a risk.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Fixed The Screenshots. (Not Gonna add anymore.)
Fixed Character's Bio
Fixed Credits
Added Current Arcs I'm writing.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
This looks awesome  :tpg:

I love the look of this game. I'm going to read up on your topic when I get the chance, but for now, this just looks awesome.

I'm downloading 2.2 now, also, love the cg you use, fate/stay and eternity sword and both awsome games, can't wait to read the story more in detail.

edit-

well, I tried it, it was dissapointing, so I closed it. Guess I'll just have to wait for you to releasethe game like everyone else :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 09:19:05 PM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
First of - Where or what you mean by 2.2? The Last Demo released was a teaser, yet the storyline changed a lot from since then.

Rep:
Level 87
theres a mega link on your first page :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :mad: That's from the Old "Legend of Shanara: Shattered Blades"

Thou the last version of it is saved in the computer. (For fun reasons).

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-X I question, why my Project is in the RM2k/2k3 Projects when it's made in RMXP >__>;;;

& Development has Gone Slow D: So, I am taking a bit longer on updates.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
haha, I'll move it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Updated ~ Screenshots, Characters, Features, Story Arcs . . .

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
DAS, if that's your artwork, then <3

Anyhow, I like the look of this game^^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Artwork is from the game Seinarukana ~ Spirit Sword of Eternity 2 Game. I just got the stuff from a friend. >__>;; Everyone keeps sayings & pointing I made these when I gave credits to the original author & the character's pictures have his name on them >__<;;

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Oh.

*Checks back on credit list*

>_<*

Rep:
Level 87
XD

your also using a few spirit of eternity sword 1 character busts, we're going to have clashing characters :P

nah, j/k

still, it looks awesome XD

it really makes me want to make picture cutscenes >_> they look so nice :P

I know this might sound a bit noobish but what script do you use for the choices box to be out side the text box?

It's a neat feature that I'm really likening, and would love to use as well XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Oh.

*Checks back on credit list*

>_<*

=X *Pats Head*

XD

your also using a few spirit of eternity sword 1 character busts, we're going to have clashing characters :P

nah, j/k

still, it looks awesome XD

it really makes me want to make picture cutscenes >_> they look so nice :P

I know this might sound a bit noobish but what script do you use for the choices box to be out side the text box?

It's a neat feature that I'm really likening, and would love to use as well XD
It's Made by Events & playing around with Ccoa's Universal Message System

=X The Secret I shall not spoil, took me a lot of brain power to actually figure how to put the Images as I wanted them along with the Message >__<;; Sorry.

(I'd be guessing you'll like Ilumina >__>;; Bio Not posted here yet either wayz.)

Rep:
Level 87
ah, coco's message system....wish you people would've told me sooner >_>

my mapper told me the same thing after I started getting some trouble from dublex's, it was too late back then, and it's wayy to late now, lol.

well, idk, if I get stuck again I'll just take a dozen hours and edit all of my msg events :P

is Ilumia a rmxp game? well, link me either way, I like trying good games ^_^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ilumina is not a Game, she's a Character, She looks like your Fukai Kazuko Except with Wings & a Spear =X

Rep:
Level 87
lol, I forgot my she had a last name, I need to go update my thread.

but actually, I was talking about this screenshot.

She's in my game as Souhu, though her bio's not posted either...lol

Ilumina......well, Fukai has wing's...it's kindof limited to her cg XD her wings doesn't show till quite a long while laters though......I've written down to much about her though,

it's a bit disappointing to hear that though :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Quite funny how she ends ups having two different roles in different games =X <cough>

Now I understand a bit >__>;;

For what makes relation with Ilumina & Fukai?:

Spoilers due to, heck, Spoiilers to the Game itself; was too lazy to begging and look at the Wingly's Arc:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
lol, thats a different character though, they only look similar XD

one question I've been wondering though, why don't you resize your back grounds into 640x480? using the originals, its always like tilted :P

it doesn't look bad though, just wondering, lol.

and I'm really wanting to use picture cutscenes now...>_> they look so much better  :tpg:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Let's just say I am too lazy to Change the Size D:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
There might be a change of Plans for this . . . I got inspired to Change it more  :=: If my inspiration reaches High Masses, This Topic Will Die and I shall remake another one (Due to the old comments of the Past Failed Demos & Such, I still get this thing more and more Improvised).

Rep:
Level 87
D:

well, I know the feeling of wanting to remake things, it's jsut that as you get better with the program, youw ant to make everything up to standard, I've changed so many same things over and over again, but it's well worth it imo.

major changes can be great refreshenings, as well as more inspiration. Good luck in what you decide to do, I can't wait to see your products ^_^