RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] 'Nocturne Gospel' (Abandoned)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
O_O
I'm sorry to hear that...

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
NO YOU CANT QUIT I HAVENT PLAYED IT YET BUT I WANT TO BUT...sadly...dailup conquers all big downloads... so i was going to DL it a school next week...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
No worries, there's 3 Back-ups.

But Unfortunatelly, Each is at 89% (Not much to Worry there)

I might change the Battle system thou =. I kinda started liking the Default one I use for RG.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Glad to hear that.
I'll make back-ups for my game too, then.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
A Fact is...I Learned to make Back-ups...the Hard Way.

Lost 3 Copies of this Game...and Had to begin from Scratch >_<;;;

Anyway...I'll see if it got itself infected or not...not quite sure...since I haven't work on it since I started to work on Dawndusk's Maps and Radient Garden.

Most likely it isn;t infected...and try not download that file...It's a very Old Version and it's has some bad grammar which I fix on the Final Remix >_<

Recommended to wait for Final Remix or at least Until I upload it.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'm lucky I canceled downloading it. :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'm lucky I canceled downloading it. :P

Oh well...Either way, the plotlines were Too Complicated and mostly it jumped from one thing to another. =/

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14798.0.html

The Entire Back-ups are Infected with that too...<sigh> Means This is cancelled unless some miracle comes from above and fix itself up.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The News I have...I ain't dropping this Project yet...I shall restart it even if it's Original Data is lost I have the Storyline in my head...I have inproved it +_+

I'll update the screenshots and stuff up tomorrow when I get back from school, since I am going to bed now.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Good luck with the new version. I restarted mine and I'm glad. ;)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
*Updates 1st page*

Added Screenshots =)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I can't help but think that this was based a little bit off Shakugan no Shana. Tomogara, Guze, and the like. Lord Garlic... I can't stop thinking about Dragon Quest/Ball...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Quite based off of Shakugan no Shana and Fate/Stay Night.

Had a Nasty Worm in my laptop and formatted the whole Computer =X and wanted to change the Story Background and the whole Story...

Heck, later will add their Faces. what you guys think of the story now? =X

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I like it. The graphics seem nice and so does the story. Great work, DAS. I hope you continue to work on this and don't give up on it.

By the way..is this the one I suggested the name of the final boss for? >.>

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It is.  :)

Won't abandon this project either way...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
xD Revival!

I''ve updated a new Plot...(Not much) The characters, And added the tracks It currently has.

:) Working on a Demo to release...

Hope It goes like it says there...<sigh>

Rep:
Level 87
dude omg, Fate/Stay Night Class's My Fav Anime of All Time, and the titles Archers best move O_O
is Saber a class? XD

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Ermm...This has nothing Related to Fate/Stay Night 0_o;;

Rep:
Level 87
Unlimited Blades?
and Servent Class's? :O

well its similar to Fate/Stay Night :O

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Demo is out...well...a Prologue/Intro...the real thing will come out....Later >;P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'll be Abandoning this Project to work on a New One due to loss of Inspiration and multiple Bugs & stuff in the last Originals that haunts It's Old Versions throu this one.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It is.  :)

Won't abandon this project either way...

I'll be Abandoning this Project to work on a New One due to loss of Inspiration and multiple Bugs & stuff in the last Originals that haunts It's Old Versions throu this one.

Well, two months isn't too bad.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I could post the last two Month's Work...but it didn't change much.

The New Project I'm working here Is a bit more "straight" and I think it won't go off Curve...I hope.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That's quite alright, seeing as it was actually 3 months and I suck at calendar ;9

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :) well, I could Say i am working on it...with a new Title.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
There's Gonna be a 3-Episode Movie Using RPG Maker XP for this, see 1st Post. Later will Update with more Info.