RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FF crankeye

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This is FF crankeye!

Screene!!!

CLICK HERE
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
...that was the shortest game I ever played...  :tpg:

anyway... yeah... nice work dude xD

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The sequel will be 10X bigger!

The second one will have a plot and story, 2 charters and maybe if I have time, 1 whole ending!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
BOE. The whole reason I locked the original topic was to prevent this shit.

Rep:
Level 96
what?  :tpg: did you just call my game shit?  :'(

I worked hard on this...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
What...

... The...

... Fuck...

...Great game! :D

Rep:
Level 96
If you beat the game, you will know which button to push to get your prize!

Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...Oh wait, there was an actual game? I thought this was a joke! Sorry man, but seriously, why did you use the name?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
FF Crankeye isn't dead?

Rep:
Level 96
I was bored, so I thought "why don't I make a game where you walk on a webpage. SO I came here and took a pic or the site, and use it as a panorama. I thought "this reminds me of FF crankeye." So I made ff crank eye. I will stop the creatoin of the sequel if you want.

LOL, i posted it as zamullet on accident, I'm at his house. I posted it and saw and was like WHAHHHH?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
it is liek so dead

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
Last hint of life . . . . .
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think everyone needs to get off of Arrow1's back...STFU its not dead he has finals right now...dam...and BOE you were friggen #1 supporter of FF crankeye, don't turn your back on it!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
This is support!

BOE = Retard

this = boe's retarded way of showing support!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
holy shit,,sorry BOE i take all tha back..I replyed after reading arrow1's first post..sorry man
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
LOL, that's ok.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?
LOL it's the coolest game ever made

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I liked this game very much.

Because I got a cookie :)

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
Great game... But so short! XD

*edit- I can't wait for the sequel...*
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 05:42:24 AM by feildmaster »
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 96
I am almost half way done with number two. The first one was made in 3 MINs. This one, in about 3 days.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

<3
Rep:
Level 90
can someone please include the RTP with it for me and upload it somewhere, or put a download link for the RTP.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
RTP for XP right?

Yeah I got it... leme find my link... (and for some reason it wont allow ppl to dl it.. gona try to fix...)

it should be http://www.feildmaster.com/xp_rtp102e.exe  but my host being crudy now... and doesn't even let ME DL it... bah... needa transfer it to my server... oh well... if it doesn't work... it doesn't work.. -_-

*Edit* Ok... fixed it... just put it in a zip... http://www.feildmaster.com/xp_rtp102e.zip (Please wait 30 min from the posting of this post b4 u try downloading it.... thx... XD)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 06:57:43 AM by feildmaster »
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
umm? interesting?

Rep:
Level 88
lol... just got to playin this game christina? Yeah it is interesting... hopefully the next one will be much better.. Oo
Feildmaster Productions

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks a bunch, now I can play some demo's I've missed out on  ;D

~Winged