RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Crankeye (With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
All right, so once I get Blizzard's story I'll try to start! Anyone else wants to help, that's cool, tell me all about it here, in a post. Anyone who wants to be IN it, post your details in this topic. I say POST, because it's a game involving the whole of the community, and I want everyone's opinion on your character type, especially Blizzard, since he's doing the story and he'll probably decide who fits where. Anyone has ANY ideas for weapons, spells, gameplay, a good script to use, a fun minigame, ANYTHING, tell me ALL about it! I want everyone's input, cuz it's about everyone!

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I want to be the guy who thinks he is the main villian for part of the game but is just a pwn, probably an early game villian since i'm still kinda new and thus am not that powerful xp
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I want to be a villain, gah!.  Seems like the roles are filled though T.T.  I only like the villains...  still, try to fit me in somewhere.

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, but how will you guys look? What will you use, etc?

Rep:
Level 89
hmm...

a dark cloak and white outfit, and long black hair, and amanipulative glance.  Sword holsters hidden under my cloak.

I'm a duel-weilder, my swords are connected in the center by a chain and my attacks are derived off that chain, like tossing the one sword then pulling it back with the other using the chain.  Don't know how well graphic-ed that can be done in rpg maker, but thats the gist of what i want.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, my person looks like this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41247075/?qo=7&q=by%3Azeromatrious&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
(He is the guy with the yellow hair.  This dosn't have to be exact..just a base image.)

He is both a magic-user and a skilled physical fighter.  He is manipulative, scheming and psychotic (??). Still, his attitude may changed based on the overall feel of the game.  It would really depend on if the game was a humerous one, a serious one, or something along the lines of both.

That's it for now.  If you need more just ask.

Rep:
Level 96
I would assume it's a humorous sort of a deal, but I'm not sure yet. Thanks for the info guys, you've given plenty to work with.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
so I would be the annoying person most people hate and thinks he's funny but is not.

Chicken!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 03:13:28 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hrmm...well, even if it is humerous, the personality can still be the same.  A game has to have some kind of link to seriousness, even if it's only a bit.

Rep:
Level 96
I think the personality should match the member's forum personality.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Woo.  Well, i'm sort of half and half...so..>.>

Rep:
Level 89
ooooo ok so my guy just shows up at random times and does or says something completely random that somehow helps you out of a position that would be impossible or really really ******* hard (what he says could require carefully reading through to find clues and hints and what he does could be hitting a switch you can't reach or something like that)
he is on the villains side (as a henchman) but doesn't ever actually help him/her and just messes up all the villains plans

this is what he looks like

(ok fine, he doesn't have to be Gir)

oh, and if you ever fight him his final attack is "Moosey Fate" and a big moose appears on the screen eatting walnuts dropping everybodys hp to 1
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 01:50:01 AM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Oh, by the way...is this going to use RTP stuff or original/ripped stuff?

Also, what RPG Maker is going to be used? XP?

Lol.  I'm full of questions, I know...I just want to know the answers.

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I assume XP. And I will either use Final Fantasy Graphics (Cuz of the name) or make my own. :D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh man...i remember quite a while ago it was either here or this other spriting forum that we had planned to make a game. of course, the concept was different, but the idea of having forum members as characters was the same.

So...
i think i should be in it. if you dont want me to be, i wont. Oh, and if blizzard needs help writing the story i can help a bit.
I would post my info, but on account of me not knowing whether or not its actually going to be humorous, i dont want to put time into thinking about something and then having it be the opposite and having to revamp it. so...ill just wait.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
so I would be the annoying person most people hate and thinks he's funny but is not.

ok then that fits my personality perfect ;D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I belive I've said it before. But I should be an optional battle with the reward being you gte my sword. The side quest should become available half way through the game, due to my sword not being the best one in the game. But it's still a damn nice sword.

Either call it T3h n00b Slay3r or Rapier of Glory.

Rep:
Level 89
Rapier of Donkey
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
No the Rapier of Donkey is a different side quest.

Rep:
Level 96
lol

See? That's the kinda shit we need here.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
To get the Rapier of Donkey (BEST SWORD IN GAME, or at least should be) You must defeat The Immortal AllDonkey, The first Donkey to roam the earth.

Rep:
Level 89
having Gir in the game isn't the kinda shit we need?
you people demand to much

I'm gonna go crawl into a hole and live

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I belive I've said it before. But I should be an optional battle with the reward being you gte my sword. The side quest should become available half way through the game, due to my sword not being the best one in the game. But it's still a damn nice sword.

Either call it T3h n00b Slay3r or Rapier of Glory.
To get the Rapier of Donkey (BEST SWORD IN GAME, or at least should be) You must defeat The Immortal AllDonkey, The first Donkey to roam the earth.
ROFL.

i agree.

Also, i dont think anybody who joined after august 15th 2006 should be a villain or character in the game, at least not until all the oldbies that want to have been included. (e.g. anybody whos never even heard of who dwarra is)

and damn, i dont have any trademark stuff to be a sidequest for. fuck. -.-
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 04:29:03 AM by Lord Dante »

Rep:
Level 89
Ultimate Heavy Armor Set:
The spamist set
gives u the ability to spam attacks to build up ur post count (rage system maybe?) at incredible rates.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL Beam Cannon, able to shoot high velocity lol rounds. No reload time. :P