RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Petition to ban Naphe so he can't come back.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If people say they're leaving, I think we should make sure they actually leave.
Perhaps not forever, but for a long enough time so he can't post in his own "I'm leaving please make a big deal out of it" thead and respond to what we say about him without being a gravedigger.

Signed.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I thought that death trooper said they would leave?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
SIGNED!

Also leave Dalton out of this.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Signed.

He was quick to jump to conlsuions, was completely arrogant, full of crap, and a banana rancher. I'm fairly sure he's been lurking, although I can't see hidden members, but Silverline may be able to confirm this.

We're supposed to actually discuss the bannings of members beforehand, but usually I just go ahead and do it anyway, lol.

EDIT: Just saw his post in Welcome... so he has been lurking...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 10:08:12 PM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The permission that'll let you see hidden members is also the permission that'll send you tons of e-mails seeing as X many people register a day amongst other things.

[edit] Actually I'm not sure, I think now all registration e-mails should only go to (or come from ;_;) forums@rmrk.net.

I'll try turning it back on.

Oh, and I haven't seen Naphe on since he left =0. Though yeah, that post kinda proves it.

[editt] On, guess we wait till somebody joins. Oh, you can edit the news now ^_~
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 11:01:20 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, screw Naphe. If hes going to make some big dramatic posts about leaving then he should stay gone.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
where is this post you speak of?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
He posted the same thing in like 3 or more places. It shouldn't be too hard to find. Specifically, look on the welcome board.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Should I put up a link to the topic? Or no?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I already did.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then my last post never happened. Understood gentelmen? We have no knowledge of any 'post'. Nor was any 'post' ever made. There is no proof of this 'post'. Nor shall we speak of any such 'post'.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
The permission that'll let you see hidden members is also the permission that'll send you tons of e-mails seeing as X many people register a day amongst other things.

[edit] Actually I'm not sure, I think now all registration e-mails should only go to (or come from ;_;) forums@rmrk.net.

I'll try turning it back on.

Oh, and I haven't seen Naphe on since he left =0. Though yeah, that post kinda proves it.

[editt] On, guess we wait till somebody joins. Oh, you can edit the news now ^_~

I haven't got any e-mails yet, and the latest member joined about ten minutes ago, so I think it's all good. ^______^
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
naphe never really botherd me... but I haven't been here long enough.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I don't think Naphe was here that much longer than you have been.

Rep:
Level 96
Bump.

The people have spoken, Silver.

he's an eyesore on our community, and I want him removed immediately.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol ur really eager on this..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I really don't like him.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This time i know youre not lying
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Haha, proper spelling and grammar always gets the point across.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Good change in sig..

See veltons topic, i had a sorta fight see my sig :)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Naphe like, threatened us, with like, lawsuits, like, an ass. That's like, a totally good reason to like,...Ban his ass.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I won't take any side here. Naphe's paying me to do some work and he seems ok, but he HAS done stuff I don't like. I'm neutral in this situation. Do what you must, IDC.

(IDC = I don't care := )
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
When naphe said the whole 'i can maaake ze gamses tat ze graficks kards canna hanle, because i am hax!' Thing I totally lost what ever respect I had for him. Naphe was an ass, and I seriously hope he doesn't come back here.

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
Why cant everyone just get along??? So what he wanted to be stupid and said he was going to leave that just makes him look like an idiot i say we dont ban him and just mock him for lying about aerion online

ahh, if you all like drama this is generally a rather difficult situation to explain. I currently have a state of the art game with the best graphics in the world, *according to square enix*, yet because of the graphics it is generally impossible for normal people to play because their system won't withstand it. Second because the graphics are so unbelievable, I require a highly costly $16,000 server to run this baby, of which obviously I do not have the money for, and normal cheap servers can run it but it will be like watching crappy dsl streamed video which I know no gamer can withstand for long. So generally I've gotten fed up with those choices and decided to make a really simple graphicized MMO and raise money from this to pay for the costs to host the original Aerion Online.
Though even though I've generally made RPG XP into an MMO compatible I'm still having as every game creator knows, problems. Some are a pain, and I would like to have implimented into this XP game before releasing it for public play. So I'm *hoping*, by the end of this month that I will be able to get the problems resolved *hopefully if I get some help between now and that short deadline* so I can release the game on time.

Ya he single handly made the "Best gfx" in the world, ya right it takes teams of people and gigantic render farms to make that kind of "4 dimensional" grpahics I thought there were only 4 dimensions any way.

So ya we shouldnt ban him just mock him
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS