RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker Project Development Forum: UnitySeries

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Dear RMRK Community,

I'm here to bring to the RMRK community several possibly hundreds of job opportunities on behalf of the U.Series community. At U.Series, a game design forum, there is going to be a great need for artists skilled in the following professions:

Animation
Character Graphics
Monster Graphics
Icon Graphics
Battle Graphics
Storywriting

Job needs and pay may vary because jobs will be optionally presented by the game designers of U.Series community. Though as the member count increases the demand for skilled artists should increase, and in complimentary terms so should the pay as well as job opportunities presented. Also for any artists thinking of becoming largely recognized this is one of the most constructive ways to benefit your reputation, and possibly lead up the ladder to new and great job opportunities by major corporations. Yet I say these words with a challenge because nothing is guarentteed because you will only acheive as much as you put in, and if you want to become an acclaimed artist, then you must know that taking a short cut on a masterpeice is taking a shortcut on effort which is what true art is based upon.

UnitySeries.com

To All Others
To all others, if you have had the thought of what it would be like to be a game designer, here is your chance. We present you with a basic program, and forum system where you can learn the fundementals of what it takes to make a game, by either first-hand experience or by guidance by other experienced members. Through this program you can make role play games that can be converted into hand-held format such as a Game Boy, Game Boy SP, etc. that you can share with your friends or sell to major corporations. So if you've ever had that thought seeing what it would be like to be a game designer, even for a day, then you've found the place of which you can make your wildest thoughts, and dreams come true.

About U.Series
U.Series, (UnitySeries), is a forum where all game designers can join into one collective concious of pure game development. Here at U.Series we support two game making programs, "RPG Maker XP" and the moster creator friendly professional 3D game maker, "RealmCrafter". From these two different programs we have created a ladder society where unexperienced game designers can actually become game designers without the need of classes or lessons. Because through the set up at U.Series, old members and new members can contrigate with one another and aid one another with old knowledge and the fresh new flow of new ideas, and it is by this that a chain of unity is formed. There is no dividing line between new and old, but a line between those who strive to acheive and those expect acheivements to happen, and it is those members that strive their hardest to acheive that are the one's of who's names we see in bolded font in the game credits of the most popular games of all time.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 04:21:01 AM by Naphe »
~Banned~

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Update:

Mostly Everything Is Done Now, Just Waiting For Members

Default Features

UnitySeries ChatNew!
Ranking SystemNew!
~Banned~

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
cool im signing up right now
bringing sexy back

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Great to see...

Anyway I've updated the poster board topic with more details about the board so that members here can get a much greater insight of the forum before joining.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 90
~
Your post is misleading, as you don't actually have the domain so if people want to go to your site and they haven't bookmarked it (I don't bookmark) they may try that link and it would lead to a "Page not found"

I registerred.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, sorry..Though as I've promised people we are getting several members because everyone is supportive of this idea.
~Banned~

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
"we"

This is just an ivision (free) forum (with a skin that makes it hard to read) about your game "series" that you reckon is going to be online. :/

I'd be very surprised if you even finished one.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 04:18:27 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
The online beta test for Aerion Online worked after I hosted the program on my own computer. Though the release will be as soon as me and Lord_Cloud come up with a plan. Also Silver this isn't just for me, this is for everyone that everyone wants to create major team projects within a designer friendly environment. Reasoning is, is that all approved project ideas get their own project update sub-forum where they can post all their project data for easy viewing, and can organize manners in their own fashion. That is what an ideal project forum is! Where designers get their own part of the forum that they can allow anticipees to view their project progression first hand without having to worry about their projects being outdated by the projects of others.
~Banned~