RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
cutscene,script,and sprite help

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
yooooooooo im the juggernought bi**
I am sorry for the n00bish questions but i have recently obtained this smooth program

i need help making a cutscene..please dont tell me to search google or anywhere(i already have) and please dont ecplain things about using switches or importing avi. files, just explain in detail on how to make them thanks

2.Also, i have seen scripts that make functions but i am not too sure on how to use them

3. i want to make a futureistic game with mecha...where can i find the charsets,tilesets,battlebackgrounds,battlers, etc.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Well, we can't help you if your not WILLING to try, I'm sorry I've even gone out of my way to give you a WORKING suggestion, but it seems you don't want to remedy this problem quite yet.
~Banned~