RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
More than 4 ...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
If you notice, you look at the sprites. You'll see that each position has 4 sprites..If you look on a Sonic game, you'll see that it has the walking sprites than switches to the running sprites. How would I do this?

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Ahh, this is the best question yet..

What you will have to do is go into the scripting/coding of RPG Maker XP itself, and modify the graphic recognition script. Which in generalization I mean remodel the graphic recognition script from 4 columns or columns to 5 or how many more. Also I believe while I was searching on google for some scriptings for my small MMO that there was some script that over ride that default graphic recognition script.
~Banned~

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Damn, google has billions of sites...Do you know where in particular?